Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    It doesn't say it's not allowed
    yes it does. right there at the trap house. no bigger than 7.5 shot.

Comment

• It's easier to hit little birds with #8, Probie. That's why it exists.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Oh well, guess I'm shooting with #4 tomorrow lol
        Too bad I didn't see this earlier....I would have traded you 1/1 on the duck loads for skeet loads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
          Wtb a AR lower. Any make ok. No poly plz.

Comment

• Those anderson's are nice lowers. Shot a full auto made out of one earlier this month.
            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• AR15 BCG, all of the usual good stuff (properly staked, MPI bolt, etc) phosphate finish, about 120 rounds on it.
              Trade for 6 PMAGS, or 6 good 1911 magazines, or 150ish rounds of 45 acp ball, or 140ish rounds of .223/5.56
              Or, hell, just make an offer.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• If anyone ever needs any AR lpk parts let me know. I have some spares that I'd let go for nothing more than a please and thank you. Would prefer to meet you in West fort worth but might mail parts if needed. Just pm me. Supplies limited.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  If anyone ever needs any AR lpk parts let me know. I have some spares that I'd let go for nothing more than a please and thank you. Would prefer to meet you in West fort worth but might mail parts if needed. Just pm me. Supplies limited.
                  Pm me some prices. I need 3.

Comment

• PM sent, Darren!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Pm me some prices. I need 3.
                      after you just put him on blast? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        That wasn't blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          Patrick doesn't always put people on blast, but when he does, he deletes the thread afterward.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Patrick doesn't always put people on blast, but when he does, he deletes the thread afterward.
                            I haven't deleted a blast thread. The only thread I deleted was the one I was asked to by the person that the rumors were about.
                            Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 02-23-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              I haven't deleted a blast thread. The only thread I deleted was the one I was asked to by the person that the rumors were about.
                              You tryna put me on blast??
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• These are parts of the lpk guys, not the entire LPK itself.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X