No announcement yet.

Looking for AR parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, these weren't expensive, whatever you feel they are worth, I'll sell them for.

Or if you're a first time gun buyer/builder (likely not Grimpala LOL) trying to get yourself *something* during these high demand/low supply times, I'll hook you up free of charge.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Lol, these weren't expensive, whatever you feel they are worth, I'll sell them for.

Or if you're a first time gun buyer/builder (likely not Grimpala LOL) trying to get yourself *something* during these high demand/low supply times, I'll hook you up free of charge.
      What part of DFW are you in? I'm like grimpala, I hate putting numbers on other people's stuff

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I'm on the Little Elm/Frisco border, and seriously, I won't be offended by any number. I'd rather these things get used than just sit around when I'm not going to use them. Whatever they are worth to you is absolutely enough for me (assuming you don't need me to drive to like Ft. Worth or something to meet you).

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          I'm on the Little Elm/Frisco border, and seriously, I won't be offended by any number. I'd rather these things get used than just sit around when I'm not going to use them. Whatever they are worth to you is absolutely enough for me (assuming you don't need me to drive to like Ft. Worth or something to meet you).
          Russell, I'm the same as bird dog. I have a few triggers, pistol grips, and a short handguard. I'm in Prosper, but close to 380 so very close. You can scoop whatever you want up in one easy trip. I'm also in Rowlett on Sunday mornings if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Russell, I'm the same as bird dog. I have a few triggers, pistol grips, and a short handguard. I'm in Prosper, but close to 380 so very close. You can scoop whatever you want up in one easy trip. I'm also in Rowlett on Sunday mornings if that helps.
            What isvthe length on the handguard?

Comment

NIB Laure RAT stock, been sitting in the safe for a while. Have any .30-06 ammo laying around?

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                What isvthe length on the handguard?

Sent you a text. I have some other stuff too beyond that pic. Just have to dig in my boxes.

Comment

I do not :/

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    NIB Laure RAT stock, been sitting in the safe for a while. Have any .30-06 ammo laying around?

I'm highly interested in that stock, I love the two I have. I don't think I have any 30-06 lying around though. What else do you need/want?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      I'm highly interested in that stock, I love the two I have. I don't think I have any 30-06 lying around though. What else do you need/want?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I want a set of TruGlo sights for a Marlin 1895 .45-70... What about an angled fore grip for an M-Lok rail?

Honestly, just make me an offer

Comment

I’ve got a nice DPMS (panther arms) AR-10 I’d let go for the right price. A little more tacticool than I like. Nice case and Nikon scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I want a set of TruGlo sights for a Marlin 1895 .45-70... What about an angled fore grip for an M-Lok rail?

Honestly, just make me an offer
                          I bet I can dig up that AFG. Let me put my hands on it and I'll shoot you a PM.

SVO, I haven't forgotten completely about the 7MM Mag brass
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Stopped by Scheel's this morning just to see what they might have, quite a few projectiles on the shelf. I picked up 3 boxes of Lg Mag Pistol Primers for $3.50 ea. They had a bunch of .50BMG on the shelf, along with quite a few varieties and gauges of shotgun shells. Some of the oddball ammo was there, 454 Casull, .224 Valkyrie, .17HMR, nothing mainstream.

They have a ton of lower parts kits, a few different length gas tubes, a couple buffer tube/buffer setups, and misc odds and ends. They also have pmags in AR and AK flavor as far as the eye can see, reasonably priced, along with several drum mags.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Has anyone had an issue with the buffer tube not wanting to thread into the receiver? The mil spec tube that I picked up does not want to thread into the SWAT billet lower. I tried the tube on my other lowers and had zero issue. The tube starts binding almost immediately once the threads catch.

Comment

I have not had that issue on any of the AR's I own....

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X