Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Market Game Round 2 (What can you do with $10,000 in three months)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Market Game Round 2 (What can you do with $10,000 in three months)

Same rules as last time, except the trading volume limit is 1% instead of 100% which as I understand it will prevent the "cheating" from a couple of years ago.

It starts next Monday 10/21/2013 and goes for three months until 1/21/2014.

Previous thread.

BERNIE MOSFET for the Dubya!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Bump and thanks to svt lurch for organizing.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

How'd I miss this the first time? I'm going to get my ass handed to me.

Comment

BTW do not make any trades during wknds. For some reason it will never allow the order to fill if you do that. Try to make thm during trading hours only.
          Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 10-15-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            How'd I miss this the first time? I'm going to get my ass handed to me.
            QIK46 is gonna own your ass!
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              QIK46 is gonna own your ass!
              Are you getting in on this? I noticed last night there were 16 entered.

Comment

Pork bellies thats all i am saying.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Scott Rothstein FTW

Comment

Guess I will give it the old college try.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Are you getting in on this? I noticed last night there were 16 entered.
                      I registered a couple days ago but I won't play. There really isn't much of a point for me, but I will follow along and answer questions for people like I did a couple years ago.

Comment

bootleg bill

Anyone have a crash coarse of stocks I can read about? No idea what the hell Ill be doing

Comment

Eh, I guess I will give it a shot.

Comment

I'm never going to top where I finished last time, so you gents have at it.

Comment

BernieM Investments finds the new rules far too constraining.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X