Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Why is this considered a problem? If there's a consumer demand I would simply make more of my product that is in demand and sell it to anybody that wants it.
      Why wouldn't it be considered a problem? Test the political winds. The world is pretty pissed off at china right now. Word gets around about the shit they're doing, and their cart was full of something that gives the impression of taking food away from baby aussie. It's all right there.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Why wouldn't it be considered a problem? Test the political winds. The world is pretty pissed off at china right now. Word gets around about the shit they're doing, and their cart was full of something that gives the impression of taking food away from baby aussie. It's all right there.
        The real problem is that SVOknows assumed we are operating in a free market. We are not. With price controls, tariffs, embargoes, sale tax, customs duties, gov’t forced shutdowns, bailouts, subsidies and the like we have quasi-free markets at best. So with all that imposed BS, much of it favorable to China when they start robbing our markets too, it is a problem.

Ideally we’d have free markets within the US and not send a penny overseas and let the stupid suffer accordingly. Instead we have lots of idiots going out of their way to accommodate and expand a failing system.

Comment

• At today's china flu press briefing, Trump savaged the media with their own words. A bunch of networks turned off their broadcasts to stop it.

Lmao.

Comment

• The man is a laser pointer and the press are his cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              At today's china flu press briefing, Trump savaged the media with their own words. A bunch of networks turned off their broadcasts to stop it.
              Did they? I watch it via Whitehouse YT channel - I knew he would piss them off with that.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Did they? I watch it via Whitehouse YT channel - I knew he would piss them off with that.

They've been cutting away a lot lately

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• CBS "reporter" loses it, goes full agitprop during press briefing.

He shook 'em.

Comment

• Here's her again

Cbs hack Paula Reid to Fauci after he clarified his remarks from yeaterday: "Are you doing this voluntarily?"

Fauci: " Everything I do is voluntary. Don't even imply that."

4:55 on. But about 4:15 on for context

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X