land yacht party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land yacht party

I want to make a specific thread for old big ass American iron. so post your pics here.
    Last edited by 4bangen; 11-02-2020, 12:18 PM.

I don't own anything that big, but i would love to have a Lincoln Mark III or Marv IV.

Comment

what is a yhat?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        what is a yhat?
        You must be new here... Hi I'm Matt and I can't spell.

Comment

Comment

Seems I'm really lazy about taking pictures, so here's some old ones. Couple of these are mine, couple belong to my family. Beyond this, I have a DCM 96 Impala SS that's being LS1/T56 swapped, and two 64 thunderbirds.

1969 Buick Convertible

57 Cadillac Coupe Deville that seriously needs to be put back together, but I have a million other projects.

17K Mile 96 Impala SS

Comment

Well most of you know the wagon.

Comment

And I have this little guy in storage.

Comment

Danny is going to win this thread if he ever sees it. Just sayin'.

Comment

Man, I've always wanted a late 60's riviera. I've got a uncle who had a brand spank new 68 for his first car. Spoiled fucker

Comment

Love your car bro, but, even with it being a Buick it isn't quite in the land yacht category.......close, but not enough mass.

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post

Still liked seeing it again.

Comment

But whos got the biggest

land yacht of them all
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                          Love your car bro, but, even with it being a Buick it isn't quite in the land yacht category.......close, but not enough mass.
                          Still liked seeing it again.

Comment

What about a pic of my yacht on land? Its long and low, not much metal though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              What about a pic of my yacht on land? Its long and low, not much metal though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                              I've got your land yacht, and you've still got your yacht on land.

Oh and for an update on that, I've got the engine and trans in their final resting spot with custom made motor mounts. BBK Fbody headers fit up perfect. The LS1 T56 has a different tailshaft, so I had to modify the shit out of your already modified cross member.

I don't know how the hell you had the clutch working with so little movement on the master cylinder, but the LS1 master is shorter, so I had to modify that too, but the pedals are back in.

Where I'm at now is installing new motor mounts/trans mount, a new clutch, flywheel, and rear main. Then I will start to tackle wiring. Hoping to at least get it running by December.

Comment

Working...
                              X