final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ everyone,

Just randomly check with this guy. Don't concern yourself with what he looks like. He's way better at this than anyone here, you can be assured of that.

We're seeing 4-8 point swings.Merch: https://tarlwarwick.net/collections/allSupport via donation:Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtpSubscribestar: https://...
    WH

Comment

• This is a very typical analysis done when doing corporate fraud investigation and other potentially altered data. It doesn't tell you the cause, but it raises the red flag for investigation.

Benford's law, also called the Newcomb–Benford law, the law of anomalous numbers, or the first-digit law, is an observation about the frequency distribution of leading digits in many real-life sets of numerical data. The law states that in many naturally occurring collections of numbers, the leading digit is likely to be small. For example, in sets that obey the law, the number 1 appears as the leading significant digit about 30% of the time, while 9 appears as the leading significant digit less than 5% of the time. If the digits were distributed uniformly, they would each occur about 11.1% of the time. Benford's law also makes predictions about the distribution of second digits, third digits, digit combinations, and so on.

It has been shown that this result applies to a wide variety of data sets, including electricity bills, street addresses, stock prices, house prices, population numbers, death rates, lengths of rivers, and physical and mathematical constants. Like other general principles about natural data—for example the fact that many data sets are well approximated by a normal distribution—there are illustrative examples and explanations that cover many of the cases where Benford's law applies, though there are many other cases where Benford's law applies that resist a simple explanation. It tends to be most accurate when values are distributed across multiple orders of magnitude, especially if the process generating the numbers is described by a power law (which is common in nature).

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-06-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Interesting outliers here

Last edited by Strychnine; 11-06-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• This is my own take, which could be wrong and flawed and is just my opinion:

This isnt some grand conspiracy by the Biden campaign, the DNC, or some boogeyman like George Soros. This is small, independent people or persons who are choosing to interfere with the election, whether its a Postal Worker tossing out trump ballots in a dumpster in Philly, a transcriber "transcribing" a vote to Biden, or a worker who was supposed to shred a mail in ballot after a in-person vote was counted for that person just choosing not to shred it.

The big problem is going to be tying all these loose, independent operations to something grander for an "aha! gotcha!" moment and that will be impossible because it doesnt exist.

Comment

• this is so fucked! the American people suffer even longer for help because of them waiting who's gonna move into the white house.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              This is my own take, which could be wrong and flawed and is just my opinion:

This isnt some grand conspiracy by the Biden campaign, the DNC, or some boogeyman like George Soros. This is small, independent people or persons who are choosing to interfere with the election, whether its a Postal Worker tossing out trump ballots in a dumpster in Philly, a transcriber "transcribing" a vote to Biden, or a worker who was supposed to shred a mail in ballot after a in-person vote was counted for that person just choosing not to shred it.

The big problem is going to be tying all these loose, independent operations to something grander for an "aha! gotcha!" moment and that will be impossible because it doesnt exist.
              I don't believe that it has to be tied to an aha gatcha moment. It simply needs to be brought to light. I'm sure it is happening to some degree on both sides of the fence. The question would be, is it happening on one side more than the other? Or, is the percentage occuring on both sides enough for it to even out?

Will it change the outcome this year? Who knows.

Should it lead to reform of the system, added security and scrutiny around the process? Hopefully, however, it could open up the potential that the electoral college is brought into question and somehow gets changed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                This is my own take, which could be wrong and flawed and is just my opinion

Here we agree. However, you don't need to tie them all together in some kind of grand conspiracy. You can bust them all independently, if need be. This will be tied up in court for awhile. Which means that some of those little people you're referring to, are going to jail. Good, I'd hang 'em. Treason, punishable by death. Subverting the will of the people is turning on your own people.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  You’re doing a great job being a low IQ voter. Your ostrich impersonation is on point though, congrats. Well maybe your head isn’t in the sand. I’m sure you’re more of an ass man.
                  Me: Use an established source that doesn’t openly peddle an agenda, and actually verifies facts.

You: Fuck you commie, facts are communism!

This is what you sound like.

There is nothing partisan in expecting facts to be verified and... factual.

There is nothing liberal, conservative, left or right about it.

It is by nature deadlocked at absolute center, and is the absolute minimum standard of examining information.

Your inability to process this simple concept is why you’re off to the cleaners with confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. It’s a failure of your character to keep intentionally misunderstanding my posts so you don’t have to apply any standards to the bile you spew. Every political post you make is predicated on extravagant and completely avoidable stupidity.

It’s also a bit of a laugh riot that you would call anyone’s IQ into debate immediately after starting a thread to lecture us on statistics in which you demonstrate the absence of any base knowledge of the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Here we agree. However, you don't need to tie them all together in some kind of grand conspiracy. You can bust them all independently, if need be. This will be tied up in court for awhile. Which means that some of those little people you're referring to, are going to jail. Good, I'd hang 'em. Treason, punishable by death. Subverting the will of the people is turning on your own people.
                    Perhaps, and yes, its bad, but it wont get capital punishment as it wasnt violent acts.

Trying to catch and prosecute several hundred individual cases will stretch the patience of the American people on a continuance of government in an election, and tides will turn against the people.

People are fickle, and while they do stay focused on dramatic events, their attention spans are short and will soon be looking for the next thing and grow tired of someone trying to catch scurrying rats, ESPECIALLY when the media apparatus is against you.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Me: Use an established source that doesn’t openly peddle an agenda, and actually verifies facts.

You: Fuck you commie, facts are communism!

This is what you sound like.

There is nothing partisan in expecting facts to be verified and... factual.

There is nothing liberal, conservative, left or right about it.

It is by nature deadlocked at absolute center, and is the absolute minimum standard of examining information.

Your inability to process this simple concept is why you’re off to the cleaners with confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. It’s a failure of your character to keep intentionally misunderstanding my posts so you don’t have to apply any standards to the bile you spew. Every political post you make is predicated on extravagant and completely avoidable stupidity.

It’s also a bit of a laugh riot that you would call anyone’s IQ into debate immediately after starting a thread to lecture us on statistics in which you demonstrate the absence of any base knowledge of the subject.
                      The behavior of the left since Obama along with rampant voter fraud has destroyed your ability to have civil discourse. For decades the other side has listened, been patient, negotiated and compromised. Your side took all that, refuses to compromise, wants total control, and lies cheats and steals. And you want me to play nice? No! Fuck you Commie, this is what you earned. I guarantee you won’t like what comes after Fuck off Commie if you keep pushing. We’ve had enough of your shit. You made it, you eat it. You want peace and civility? Them denounce the cheating, stealing, stop lying, stop breaking up families, and respect The Constitution. If you can’t do that, fuck off to Venezuela or any other Commie utopia.

You’re just a typical low info moron that can't understand basic statistics proves the fraud is real. Don’t blame me for your inability to read and understand simple algebra.

Did I mention, fuck you Commie?

Comment

• Texas Charges Social Worker With 134 Felony Counts Involving Election Fraud

https://www.dailywire.com/news/texas...NuuMgIrjJX-zI0

Texas state officials announced late on Friday afternoon that they have charged a social worker with 134 felony counts of election fraud and other related charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          The behavior of the left since Obama along with rampant voter fraud has destroyed your ability to have civil discourse. For decades the other side has listened, been patient, negotiated and compromised. Your side took all that, refuses to compromise, wants total control, and lies cheats and steals. And you want me to play nice? No! Fuck you Commie, this is what you earned. I guarantee you won’t like what comes after Fuck off Commie if you keep pushing. We’ve had enough of your shit. You made it, you eat it. You want peace and civility? Them denounce the cheating, stealing, stop lying, stop breaking up families, and respect The Constitution. If you can’t do that, fuck off to Venezuela or any other Commie utopia.

You’re just a typical low info moron that can't understand basic statistics proves the fraud is real. Don’t blame me for your inability to read and understand simple algebra.

Did I mention, fuck you Commie?
                          ^^^^^
                          This dude sounds bitter.

Comment

• I’m calling it. Biden has won this. Trump’s court cases aren’t bringing anything to the table (yet). Unless they bring some real evidence of widespread fraud, this is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I’m calling it. Biden has won this. Trump’s court cases aren’t bringing anything to the table (yet). Unless they bring some real evidence of widespread fraud, this is over.
                              yea I'm afraid so

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                I’m calling it. Biden has won this. Trump’s court cases aren’t bringing anything to the table (yet). Unless they bring some real evidence of widespread fraud, this is over.
                                I'll happily call Biden my president when his win is shown to be legitimate. At this juncture, I do not believe it is, but time will flesh this out and I'll take my crow well done w/a side of fries and whataburger spicy catchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X