President-Elect Joe Biden declared today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President-Elect Joe Biden declared today

The apparatus has declared Joe Biden now President-Elect of the United States of America.

I think it will be interesting to see if Joe goes more centrist , which i think is more natural of Joe or to cut left and appease his base and running mate.

I am having a hard time picturing Donald Trump conceding until a drawn out fight through December.

Thoughts on the idea of a Joe Biden presidency outside the election mayhem?

As long as they leave my guns and taxes alone, i don't give a shit.
    sigpic

Comment

hopefully in 2022 the dems will lose the house like when they passed the gun ban . which will mute biden . i could live with a dem president but damn really biden is the best they have . my advice is to just tune out much like the 8 years of obama and pray you survive it . i'm retired and grow my own food so fuck'em . china will run rampant under biden as will iran . look for a new war in the middle east after the first of the year . good luck , i wish you all well .

Comment

It ain't over til they swear the motherfucker in.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          As long as they leave my guns and taxes alone, i don't give a shit.
          Beto o'rourke has been tapped as being in charge of a Biden administration gun control agenda. I do expect both executive orders and new ATF "findings" to support it.

Comment

taxes on ammo , assault gun ban which will cost them the congress in 2 years . they just refuse to accept that more gun laws cost them seats . anything that can be done by EO will happen .
            biden promised your taxes would go up .

Comment

I voted for Tulsi Gabbard in the Democratic primary and Donald Trump in the general election, and fuck Joe Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                The apparatus has declared Joe Biden now President-Elect of the United States of America.

I think it will be interesting to see if Joe goes more centrist , which i think is more natural of Joe or to cut left and appease his base and running mate.

I am having a hard time picturing Donald Trump conceding until a drawn out fight through December.

Thoughts on the idea of a Joe Biden presidency outside the election mayhem?
                Not much is going to change IMO. If they try to swing too far left, they might pick up some radicals, but lose a lot of people in the middle.

Here's my prediction. Obamacare mandate back, environmental regulations back, zero fucks to give for illegal immigration, we go back to being China's bitch.

Trying to get any bills passed is going to be a nightmare unless they manage to steal the senate too. They'll ask for a $15 minimum wage and get $10. Gas prices back up to $2.75 a gallon. National mask mandate that will be challenged in court and eventually left up to the states.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                I voted for Tulsi Gabbard in the Democratic primary and Donald Trump in the general election, and fuck Joe Biden.
                Tulsi was the one democrat that I would have supported. Biden will be Obama lite.

Comment

I'm hoping he is looking back on what he did wrong earlier in his career and looking to make significant criminal justice and drug policy reform. It is beyond time. I've got plenty of doubts about it happening though for obvious reasons. I also want immigration and a path to citizenship eased up for people looking to improve their lives. We should welcome people willing to take the risk to upend their entire lives and try for something better. It's how this country was built and stayed innovative.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I'm hoping he is looking back on what he did wrong earlier in his career and looking to make significant criminal justice and drug policy reform. It is beyond time. I've got plenty of doubts about it happening though for obvious reasons. I also want immigration and a path to citizenship eased up for people looking to improve their lives. We should welcome people willing to take the risk to upend their entire lives and try for something better. It's how this country was built and stayed innovative.
                    You're delusional if you think he will look back on anything from his past...as far as he's concerned he's never done anything wrong even when he got caught repeatedly. He's a smug, do nothing (other than enrich himself and his family) democrat who has accomplished NOTHING in his 47 years in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      You're delusional if you think he will look back on anything from his past...as far as he's concerned he's never done anything wrong even when he got caught repeatedly. He's a smug, do nothing (other than enrich himself and his family) democrat who has accomplished NOTHING in his 47 years in politics.
                      Sounds like a politician. I don't particularly like the guy, but he has had some pretty big wins, even if in retrospect they were terrible for the country. At any rate, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now and see where things are a year from now the same way I did with Trump. I can't see a future that is worse than 2020 has been.

Comment

Is it conceivable that *if* census workers were told to falsify that folks who were sposta ensure the integrity of the election were told to do the same?

Two census takers tell The Associated Press that their supervisors pressured them to enter false information into a computer system about homes they had not visited.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I can't see a future that is worse than 2020 has been.
                          Oh I can. "The CDC has published a study that gun violence is a public health crisis, and since we've already established that a public health crisis gives judges, cities, and governors the power to suspend the bill of rights, we will be confiscating all firearms to stop the loss of life".....

"In other news, the covid 19 vaccine is now mandatory, if you don't have your vaccine card, you will not be able to shop, work, or leave your residence, this is for your protection"......

"Now we move on to president Harris's historic slavery reparations and law enforcement reform act. The black community will receive a one time payment of $10,000, funds will be appropriated from the police budget and pension plans. The police force will be greatly downsized, replaced with fact checkers and PC police. Remember, if you know someone that uses hate speech, you can phone our anonymous tip line, 24/7."

"A deal with mexico has been reached, we will grant citizenship to all undocumented immigrants."

"The rich need to pay their fair share. Taxes on any household making over $100k per year will now be 75% *big business not included *congress not included"

"Due so many being out of work and the greed of large corporations, we will be seizing all privately run business and give it to you, the people of the USA. Everyone will have a job and get a fair wage from the federal government, guaranteed medical care, and a generous retirement package...."

"The former United States are in the 5th year of a civil war, Russia and China look to be the new super powers"

"A new world order has emerged from World War 3, we stand united as a planet"

Comment

I’m just considering this a 4 year holding pattern before we get President Dan Crenshaw.

That may be wishful thinking but I’m sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              I’m just considering this a 4 year holding pattern before we get President Dan Crenshaw.

That may be wishful thinking but I’m sticking to it.
                              He'd get my vote, fuh sho.

Comment

Working...
                              X