final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    As the days go by, i think there is increasing pressure on Trump to concede and the likelyhood of him winning via judicial system drops.

That being said, I dont think I have ever seen a 10,000+ strong parade for a president who "lost" the general election before.
    He has every right to drag this out as long as possible. These idiots have been dragging 2016 out for 4 years and putting a block on everything they possibly could since. I say give them a taste of their own medicine. I’m tired of the GOP laying on their backs and taking shit as they have for decades. That’s why we’re in this position.

Comment

• Preach Trip, I'm not keen on stooping to their level, but laying down and taking it clearly hasn't worked. I just fear it may turn out like the adage, "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with their experience."

Time will tell and I believe history will reveal the truth of the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Preach Trip, I'm not keen on stooping to their level, but laying down and taking it clearly hasn't worked. I just fear it may turn out like the adage, "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with their experience."

Time will tell and I believe history will reveal the truth of the matter.
        My worry is that Biden gets into office and someday we find out he didn't actually win the election. That it was won by fraud and he should've never been POTUS, but oh well, it's too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          My worry is that Biden gets into office and someday we find out he didn't actually win the election. That it was won by fraud and he should've never been POTUS, but oh well, it's too late.
          If he did make into office and the fraud was proven, would they not remove him and reinstall Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            If he did make into office and the fraud was proven, would they not remove him and reinstall Trump?
            Once he's inaugurated he can only be removed by impeachment. There isn't any "they" who'd have authority over a sitting US president. We know the house isn't going to do that.

Comment

• I guess I should have been more clear, but that's what I meant.

Comment

• I hate to compare us to a Banana Republic, however I feel as though we are headed there and quickly, but usually in those countries they stage military coups. I don’t even know with how large ours is and how many deep state 3 letter agencies there are that it would even ever happen.

Comment

• We use Venezuelan voting software so there’s that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    We use Venezuelan voting software so there’s that.
                    My wife just told me that Dominion was Venezuelan. Blew my mind.

Comment

• it's my understanding that the software was developed for hugo chavez and still used by venezuela . what's worse is the votes seem to go to spain then to germany for counting . if investigated fairly it will all lead back to massive voter fraud . texas rejected it 3 times as did many other states but it was used in 28.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        it's my understanding that the software was developed for hugo chavez and still used by venezuela . what's worse is the votes seem to go to spain then to germany for counting . if investigated fairly it will all lead back to massive voter fraud . texas rejected it 3 times as did many other states but it was used in 28.
                        Now that you know tell everyone you know.

1) Smarmatic software developed for Venezuelan elections.
                        2) Dominion voting machines use Smarmatic software and are connected to the internet.
                        3) Votes were tallied for 29 states (inc TX) on a German server, but TX is only one of 29 that does not use Dominion machines.
                        4) Canada used paper ballots to reduce chances of fraud.

Even Afganistan dips your finger in ink and you have to vote in person.

It is seriously looking like the USA has one of the worst election systems.

Dominion may even be largely owned by a G. Soros shell company. I know Feinstein and Pelosi both have ties to Dominion.

Dominion is scrubbing their online footprint on social media and Linkedin as I type this.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Now that you know tell everyone you know.

1) Smarmatic software developed for Venezuelan elections.
                          2) Dominion voting machines use Smarmatic software and are connected to the internet.
                          3) Votes were tallied for 29 states (inc TX) on a German server, but TX is only one of 29 that does not use Dominion machines.
                          4) Canada used paper ballots to reduce chances of fraud.

Even Afganistan dips your finger in ink and you have to vote in person.

It is seriously looking like the USA has one of the worst election systems.

Dominion may even be largely owned by a G. Soros shell company. I know Feinstein and Pelosi both have ties to Dominion.

Dominion is scrubbing their online footprint on social media and Linkedin as I type this.
                          Holeeee crap.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• To me the scariest thing about the election fraud and potential massive election fraud is that it is not covered by regular news sources. Even if you don’t believe, you should realize this deserves some serious investigation. The fact that one party is trying to torpedo any and all investigation is equally disturbing to me.

We know fraud is real. Tx has prosecuted and brought charges on persons in Harris and Tarrant counties that I know of. I know a case that should be pursued in Bexar county. I’m sure Dallas county has issues too.

I’m also super confident elections in TX are less fraudulent than PA, MI, WI, CA, IL, GA, NV and AZ too. That is too many electoral votes in question to not be worthy of serious investigation and it ought to be very newsworthy.

There are wild unsubstantiated rumors too: special forces seizing German servers, a Kraken named super computer being used to mine data and prove fraudulent voting, this is a giant false flag to install a globalist gov’t, the Dominion manager in the US is an Antifa operative, and other wild stuff.

Honestly nothing would shock me at this point, but I think turning a blind eye to the potential large scale voter fraud is a bad choice for our kids and grandkids, regardless of your personal views on any social or economic issues.

I also think if SC281 were posting more, you guys would be seeing the same things.

Comment

• To all those that claim fraud. You may be right. But ask yourself, are you more inclined to think that the election was rigged because your candidate didnt win or because you sincerely think it was rigged. Did you think that passionately back in 2000 and 2004 when it seemed like Bush won by abnormal situations in Florida and Ohio respectively. If you did then Im willing to hear your opinion, otherwise your showing complete bias. Here is the thing you should really think about. Your side already won for the next 50 years no matter what happens from this point forward. Because the left decided to rig the primary and send Hillary as their representative in the 2016 election, they lost. This in turn allowed the supreme court be filled with not 1 but 2 conservative seats. Youve already won for a long time coming. Be happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                                To all those that claim fraud. You may be right. But ask yourself, are you more inclined to think that the election was rigged because your candidate didnt win or because you sincerely think it was rigged. Did you think that passionately back in 2000 and 2004 when it seemed like Bush won by abnormal situations in Florida and Ohio respectively. If you did then Im willing to hear your opinion, otherwise your showing complete bias. Here is the thing you should really think about. Your side already won for the next 50 years no matter what happens from this point forward. Because the left decided to rig the primary and send Hillary as their representative in the 2016 election, they lost. This in turn allowed the supreme court be filled with not 1 but 2 conservative seats. Youve already won for a long time coming. Be happy with that.
                                Like hell. Never stop fighting. They won't.

Comment

Working...
                                X