Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    It’s absolutely insane
    SG Ammo shows to have quite a bit in stock on their website, but minimum orders are at 79.99 or above. Prices for 9mm don't seem to be terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      SG Ammo shows to have quite a bit in stock on their website, but minimum orders are at 79.99 or above. Prices for 9mm don't seem to be terrible.
      It’s all 2x to 3x the price it was before the plandemic. I’ve bought a lot from them over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        It’s all 2x to 3x the price it was before the plandemic. I’ve bought a lot from them over the years.
        Yes, their prices have gone up considerably. I lucked out when I got my 308 from them a couple weeks ago. Sports World is still putting out ammo daily but damn the price jump! I was getting 380 for 17 bucks a box. In March. Now it's 29!
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Jeez I can’t even find any decent 7 Mag. Only the shitty Winchester brand on SG. Good thing I stocked up awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Jeez I can’t even find any decent 7 Mag. Only the shitty Winchester brand on SG. Good thing I stocked up awhile ago.
            walmart of all places had 22, 6.5, and some 3030 on the shelves last week, i was shocked.

Comment

i bought some 10mm jhp for about normal prices

Comment

The problem is I don’t need any calibers right now so I don’t feel the need to buy at a premium, however not too sure how long the run will last. It’s kinda scary as I don’t remember an ammo dry spell and cost surge lasting as long as this has so far and it doesn’t look like it’s ending anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  i bought some 10mm jhp for about normal prices
                  Where? I could use more 10mm, 357 mag, 41 mag and 308. I’m well stocked on the common stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    The problem is I don’t need any calibers right now so I don’t feel the need to buy at a premium, however not too sure how long the run will last. It’s kinda scary as I don’t remember an ammo dry spell and cost surge lasting as long as this has so far and it doesn’t look like it’s ending anytime soon.
                    It sucks for sure! I would like to replace as I shoot, but when a box goes from 15/16 bucks to 30, it just isn't justified. Thank god for the couple buckets of 22 I bought. At least I can plink for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      It sucks for sure! I would like to replace as I shoot, but when a box goes from 15/16 bucks to 30, it just isn't justified. Thank god for the couple buckets of 22 I bought. At least I can plink for a while.
                      Yeah that's my issue. I bought a Mini-14 Ruger back around February and finally got an opportunity to test it out last month at a friends ranch in east Texas. Put 90 rounds (3 mags) thru it and the following day went to look for some replacement ammo and discovered that I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. I'm almost scared to go to the big gun show coming up at Market Hall to see how badly they want to rip people off. I have quite a bit of .223/5.56 but I would like to replace what I shot.

Comment

wandered into Academy the other day to see all they had was 3 boxes of 350 legend and 2 boxes of 17 HMR. That's it.

Comment

What sucks about Academy stores here in Tulsa is you have a group of guys that get in line well before opening every Monday.. The stores only allow a 5 people in at a time and have no limit on how much you can buy. Naturally those guys clean out what little is stocked.

Comment

I'll be going to the Hill Country for the holiday. I wonder how that area will be stocked (not, since hunting season is in full swing).
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

looks like ammo prices are going to continue to be insane for the forseable future. They have been absolutely nuts for almost a year now. 9mm ammo is approaching 80/c a round for range ammo. Primers are almost non-existant for all you reloaders, i hear boxes of 1000 small primers going for close to 300 bucks which is crazy.

Comment

do 209 primers hold any value? i have a bunch for muzzleloader.

Comment

Working...
                                X