No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Graphic content The writing’s on the wall — er, road. Fed-up New Yorkers painted a massive stretch of Brooklyn blacktop with the yellow message “F–k Cuomo and de Blasio&#…

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      It's funny because Britain is the way it is because they banned firearms for the most part. We said fuck you, and that was that. If only these future generations had the balls we as a nation once had.
      My buddy moved over here to the US from England about 15 years ago. When he got here, he was anti-gun. Now he loves guns, makes a killer BBQ (he had never even had it before) and is a Dr. Pepper lover.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I wonder how people who live in former communist countries view what is going on in the US and what they think of lots of Americans walking around with military style rifles.
          Probably something like "Good on ya, shoot those commies." At least, that would be my guess.

Sometimes they'll refer to us as a "Yank" or Yankee. To which I reply, "Don't ever call me Yankee unless you want a cowboy boot up your ass"

Not that I wear cowboy boots, but it helps make the point.

Then they ask if I rode a horse to school. Typical
          WH

Comment

• President Trump addresses the UN, and call out China, bigly.

Starts at
            19:45

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              My buddy moved over here to the US from England about 15 years ago. When he got here, he was anti-gun. Now he loves guns, makes a killer BBQ (he had never even had it before) and is a Dr. Pepper lover.
              This sounds like my wife. She's from New Zealand.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Great article by shipwreckedcrew in the red state, the comments are maybe even more enlightening than the article.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Woman had a TDS meltdown over a MAGA street corner rally then proceeded to hit the vehicle in front of her while police were behind her.

https://twitter.com/RedWingGrips/sta...44868595912705

Comment

• Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers put out an 11 minute rundown of his self defense incident. Extremely thorough.

Kyle Rittenhouse- The Truth in 11 Minutes. Amazing video of Kenosha events from the legal team at #fightback.law

Youtube has age restricted it, so it won't embed. You can't even share the video if you don't already have the link.

To support Kyle and his fight for justice, text "KYLE" to 36413Visit Our Website: https://fightback.law/ Paypal Donation Page: https://www.paypal.com/donate/...

Comment

• Comment

• Kentucky's AG will make an announcement at 1:30 est about whether the police in the Breonna Taylor incident will be charged.

Breonna Taylor wasn't innocent, and these cops are either gonna get sacrificed on the alter of appeasement or BLM's gonna burn fown Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Kentucky's AG will make an announcement at 1:30 est about whether the police in the Breonna Taylor incident will be charged.

Breonna Taylor wasn't innocent, and these cops are either gonna get sacrificed on the alter of appeasement or BLM's gonna burn fown Louisville.

Given how they have been boarding everything up and preparing, I'm willing to bet they will not be charged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Given how they have been boarding everything up and preparing, I'm willing to bet they will not be charged.
                            We'll see.

Louisville Thuggers will be out, regardless.

Comment

• People.are waking up. Tim Pool went from Bernie Bro to Trump voter, and others are too.

Comment

• Our country is too divided to come back together. It's either them or us. One lives and one dies.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyers put out an 11 minute rundown of his self defense incident. Extremely thorough.

Kyle Rittenhouse- The Truth in 11 Minutes. Amazing video of Kenosha events from the legal team at #fightback.law

Youtube has age restricted it, so it won't embed. You can't even share the video if you don't already have the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=E4dhPM99i4I

Comment

Working...
                                X