Ruth Bador Ginsburg dead at 87!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    No one is addressing you, Word Salad. If you want to talk to me in the future, ask permission first and address me as Sir.
    Lol, I've missed your posts!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
      Holy shit. I think I liked it better when Tali wasn't posting. Is your GF posting for you, bro?
      He was actually pretty cool when he first came back but hes relapsed conpletely...except this time...everyone is trublu.

Comment

Comment

haha thats terrible

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            It's going to be one of the biggest shit shows in history when Florida and Michigan fuck up the mail in voting and we can't call the election before the senate confirms a new justice. Even though it probably won't be a lame duck presidency the left will scream like it is. Which doesn't make a damned difference, the president nominates and the senate confirms. The rules don't say anything about how many days left in power either has. If a president can pardon 600 people and sign executive orders on his way out of the white house he can also nominate judges.

The left forgets who held the senate during Obama's last term.
            The left is going to do everything it can to not concede.

As for how the election is going to actually go, I figured it out a few weeks ago when I saw what must have been an 80 year old black man at the DART bus station on Lemmon wearing a MAGA hat. That says a hell of a lot to me.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I say trump by +5MM. My in-laws have never voted because they say it doesn’t really matter. For this election, they don’t even care, they really want to stick it to the left considering all the bullshit that’s been happening in this country this year so they are voting and they are usually pretty center but this disgusting bullshit from the left has them fired up to vote Trump.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

There was a giant trump parade on crystal beach when we were there 2 weeks ago. It blew my mind!

Comment

Is anyone worried about Bloomberg paying the restitution of 31,000 felons in Florida so they can vote? Florida was close in the last election.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Is anyone worried about Bloomberg paying the restitution of 31,000 felons in Florida so they can vote? Florida was close in the last election.
                    Well if that isn't election interference/bribery then I don't know what is.

Comment

This will definitely be a contested election.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Well if that isn't election interference/bribery then I don't know what is.
                        Apparently you and I don't know what election interference is.

Comment

I did see where Matt Gaetz is pushing them to investigate this. We'll see how far that goes...

All this talk of investigations and hearings and nothing changes, just more taxpayers time and money wasted as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I'd do something about that TDS, though. It's giving you a nasty rash. Apply this directly to the butthurt:
                            Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I really enjoy reading your post. They offer a glimpse into the mind of a beta male and the contempt and rage they feel towards Alphas.
                            Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            He was actually pretty cool when he first came back but hes relapsed conpletely...except this time...everyone is trublu.
                            It's like a Three Stooges reunion tour, only with all Shemps.

SVO, with all your dubious claims of erotic deviancy, I'm surprised you'd kink shame.

Comment

SVO, with all your dubious claims of erotic deviancy, I'm surprised you'd kink shame.
                              Someone being a beta is not a kink; it is a character flaw. At least you don't feel shame for being what you are. From my perspective it really has to suck being a beta but I'm glad you're happy.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

^^^^^ Win

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Someone being a beta is not a kink; it is a character flaw. At least you don't feel shame for being what you are. From my perspective it really has to suck being a beta but I'm glad you're happy.
                                ^^^^^ Fail

Comment

Working...
                                X