Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I read his full statement below. He says that there will be a revolution against Trump if Trump stays in power and that the right only has two choices;
      That's funny. A revolution armed with feelings and tears. I'm sure that irrelevant prick will be their fearless leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        I dunno..... This seems like quite the slippery slope...

I take the "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" to mean territories, similar to guam, puerto rico, etc..., places like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          That's funny. A revolution armed with feelings and tears. I'm sure that irrelevant prick will be their fearless leader.
          Brings back memories of the "Occupy movement"
          What in the world did they think they were going to accomplish with tent villages, drum circles, and not showering?
          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Although I agree somewhat with President Trump's stance on this issue, negating a Constitutional Amendment by executive order is BS in my opinion. This would open a can of worms down the road where any sitting POTUS would feel entitled to issue an executive order abolishing Constitutional protections on a whim (e.g., 2nd Amendment).
            I agree that our constitution is sacred, but if we don't do something about our out of control immigration issues, we are going to sink anyway. Let him do it and then let the courts decide. At least maybe he can slow down the tide until our congress can come to their senses. (like that's ever going to happen)

You can bet the dems are going to use every deceiving, conniving, dirty trick in the book to get their way. We can't sit back and play it clean and expect to keep from going under.
            Last edited by line-em-up; 10-30-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• trump is putting the anchor baby shit to rest. put it before the court once and for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                I dunno..... This seems like quite the slippery slope...

I take the "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" to mean territories, similar to guam, puerto rico, etc..., places like that.
                Trump is playing the long game here. Think about Sanctuary cities and exactly what that means. There is also legal precedent for this. Look at how we defined citizenship up until the early 1960s. Even having one parent who was a citizen but who was under the age of 18 did not give you citizenship if you were born outside of the country. There are many other nuances to our citizenship laws as well. The Fourteenth Amendment also has four sections the other three of which are conveniently ignored
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Trump is playing the long game here. Think about Sanctuary cities and exactly what that means. There is also legal precedent for this. Look at how we defined citizenship up until the early 1960s. Even having one parent who was a citizen but who was under the age of 18 did not give you citizenship if you were born outside of the country. There are many other nuances to our citizenship laws as well. The Fourteenth Amendment also has four sections the other three of which are conveniently ignored
                    Used to, to become a citizen, you came through Ellis Island and had to meet certain criteria to even be considered as a citizen. If we just did that, it would eliminate most of the people from being eligible. As far as birthrights, do the laws actually say that you are a citizen? I understand that it has just been traditional to acknowledge them as a citizen, so maybe we need to change the tradition.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Buy our ice cream so you can reeesist Trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

MSM and everyone on the left will say "it's obvious she was just kidding around" and they'll forgive her. We all know anyone on the right would've been blown up and forced to resign, lose their job, etc. because they made a horribly insensitive racist joke.

For me personally, I don't give two shits about what she said.

Comment

• Comment

• Anchor babies, birthright citizenship, and the 14th Amendment | CAIRCO Report - Concerned Americans, our Constitution, our Independent Republic | immigration, sustainability, western civilization, globalism, demographics, great replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X