X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    lmfao

/thread.

Good lord at the nonsense this dude is posting. Don't want to work your ass off, so you buy a small business. Don't care about making money, because you're already swimming in cowskin rugs. Thinks everyone with small businesses is doing fine based on an anecdotal sampling of dipshits he knows. Jesus Christ this thread is full out ignorant cringe.
    Dude get back on your meds, go see your therapist or run away again. You literally only come around to whine like a bitch and bring positively no value to anyone here. Look back on the past few unsolicited comments you've made....theres genuinely no value to anyone except a clear attempt for you to make yourself feel less like a 50 year old failure.

Even Nay Nay far exceeds your life accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Dude get back on your meds, go see your therapist or run away again. You literally only come around to whine like a bitch and bring positively no value to anyone here. Look back on the past few unsolicited comments you've made....theres genuinely no value to anyone except a clear attempt for you to make yourself feel less like a 50 year old failure.

Even Nay Nay far exceeds your life accomplishments.
      lulz, your desperation to make me fit into what you want me to be is hilarious. Why don't you define failure and then explain how I fit into it? Don't trust your crystal ball on this one, really go for the gold. I can't wait to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Who ever put tonys mobile butt sex made me choke on my drink.
        It is pretty funny. I will have to admit that. Your choke on my drink comment made it funnier though.

Honestly the amount of vitriol this spawned is awkwardly amusing. Haters gotta do what they do.

I clearly made the right decision posting no details. And Rick M and others with sound business advice. I hear you. I never said it would be easy. I find experts for things I don’t know, pay them and learn from them too. I’m going to outsource payroll and already know who is going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          It is pretty funny. I will have to admit that. Your choke on my drink comment made it funnier though.

Honestly the amount of vitriol this spawned is awkwardly amusing. Haters gotta do what they do.

I clearly made the right decision posting no details. And Rick M and others with sound business advice. I hear you. I never said it would be easy. I find experts for things I don’t know, pay them and learn from them too. I’m going to outsource payroll and already know who is going to do it.
          Yeah, never admit your business here. I am a good person and would probably still light you up. It's the wild west here even though we have lost a lot of gun fighters.

Comment

Also, I had a bar for a while. Crash was my only visitor from this site technically. (We have known each other for over 20 years) and he doesn't drink!

Comment

Also, I had a bar for a while. Crash was my only visitor from this site technically. (We have known each other for over 20 years) and he doesn't drink!
              That’s sort of an odd commentary on this strange place called the internet. The bar business has been brutalized by do gooder politicans as of late. I’m pretty worried about some friends of ours as a result.

Comment

That’s sort of an odd commentary on this strange place called the internet. The bar business has been brutalized by do gooder politicans as of late. I’m pretty worried about some friends of ours as a result.
                I have so many friends being bent over the barrel right now.

Comment

Good luck on your venture! I have owned or ran several front-end brake
                  and tire stores in Southern California.
                  1. Not many people want to do 6 days a week!
                  2. Employees that have no command or "ownership" responsibilities, will
                  always act like dumb employees.
                  3. "Carrots on a stick" or bonus programs almost always payback more than
                  the dollars spent in the long run!!
                  4. Always try to find more ways increase a workers pay.

I have fought and have done this time and time again, sometimes, against then upper management.
                  But, the results were always the same. There was an increase of production.
                  satisfaction in work and more importantly NO TURN OVER.

GOOD LUCK !!

Gary

Comment

A Chick-fil-A store would be dope and that shit is always full of people

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      A Chick-fil-A store would be dope and that shit is always full of people
                      I know someone that had a Chick fil A at one time. The franchise fees are low, the wait is long, the amount of religious training is extreme, and they cap you at one store and try to cap your earnings. It’s an okay business, and yes it’s always full, but it has other baggage that comes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
                        Good luck on your venture! I have owned or ran several front-end brake
                        and tire stores in Southern California.
                        1. Not many people want to do 6 days a week!
                        2. Employees that have no command or "ownership" responsibilities, will
                        always act like dumb employees.
                        3. "Carrots on a stick" or bonus programs almost always payback more than
                        the dollars spent in the long run!!
                        4. Always try to find more ways increase a workers pay.

I have fought and have done this time and time again, sometimes, against then upper management.
                        But, the results were always the same. There was an increase of production.
                        satisfaction in work and more importantly NO TURN OVER.

GOOD LUCK !!

Gary
                        Yes one of the guys I’m learning from is huge on attendance bonuses, performance bonuses, and safety awards. He reiterates often that management recognizing good employees in front of their peers goes a long way. In states where he can he prefers to have his managers hand out real cash.

Comment

I have so many friends being bent over the barrel right now.
                          What the gov’t has done to restaurants, bars and other small businesses has me looking real hard at incumbents. If you hurt the people you are supposed to represent, you deserve to lose your seat at all levels.

I saw an article yesterday claiming lockdowns were the biggest assault on freedom in this country since slavery. It’s tough to argue that isn’t true.

Comment

I know someone that had a Chick fil A at one time. The franchise fees are low, the wait is long, the amount of religious training is extreme, and they cap you at one store and try to cap your earnings. It’s an okay business, and yes it’s always full, but it has other baggage that comes with it.
                            always a catch

Comment

I bouyght a small business years ago after having worked in corporate America for over 30 years. A good friend who had been self employed for years told me, "If you make it 6 months and dont starve to death, you will never work for anyone else ever". He was so right. Good Luck !!!!!

Comment

I bought a small business years ago after having worked in corporate America for over 30 years. A good friend who had been self employed for years told me, "If you make it 6 months and dont starve to death, you will never work for anyone else ever". He was so right. Good Luck !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X