No announcement yet.

Ruth Bador Ginsburg dead at 87!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare for the shit show, the lefties are going to act like the world is going to end for them. In their defense, it probably already has.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Did you even read that article? It claims Covid19 was DETECTED in mid December of 2019. When did the impeachment proceedings start? Late December of 2019. I'm sure it's all a big conspiracy theory to impugn Trumps immaculate unassailable piety though, so long as you ignore direct quotes from his mouth of course. I'm sure he will build the wall and repeal Obamacare and get us out of the middle east any day now.
      And what was the date of the impeachment trial?

Obamacare would have been repealed already, except for that pesky "moral high ground"

And we're negotiating peace talks between the Afghan Govt and the Taliban right now so that we can leave.

We've got all about 2k troops left in Iraq after destroying ISIS.

And peace actually is breaking out in the middle east, with the signing of the Abraham accords. You mat have seen Rachel Maddow crying in her latte about it.
      Last edited by sc281; 09-18-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Obamacare would have been repealed already, except for that pesky "moral high ground"

And we're negotiating peace talks between the Afghan Govt and the Taliban right now so that we can leave.

We've got all about 2k troops left in Iraq after destroying ISIS.

And peace actually is breaking out in the middle east, with the signing of the Abraham accords. You mat have seen Rachel Maddow crying in her latte about it.
        Wrong again. 5200 as of a month ago. Not even only 2k after November: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...q-by-november/

Comment

Wrong again. 5200 as of a month ago. Not even only 2k after November: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...q-by-november/
          You're the one making assertions trying to save face. Forgive me if I don't spend twenty minutes per post researching the exact number of how few troops we have left in Iraq after destroying ISIS.

And I was finishing my previous post when you replied, sonI'll put it here.

What was the date of the impeachment trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Prepare for the shit show, the lefties are going to act like the world is going to end for them. In their defense, it probably already has.
            Yup. Insanity and desperation rarely lead to a peaceful outcome.

Comment

You're the one making assertions trying to save face. Forgive me if I don't spend twenty minutes per post researching the exact number of how few troops we have left in Iraq after destroying ISIS.
              You posted at 10:17. I responded at 10:21 after I saw your post. It didn't take 20 minutes. It took a Google search with the first click. You're the one making ridiculous easily refutable assertions. If you're going to make claims that are easily debunked, then complain about how easily debunked they are, what are your comments even worth? You're exactly the type of left/right blindly following thinking that is ruining this country. Pull your head out of your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                It’s already a shit show. And I’m all in on Constitutional preservation mode too. Trump + Trump SC pick = winning. I’m still not tired of winning.

Comment

You posted at 10:17. I responded at 10:21 after I saw your post. It didn't take 20 minutes. It took a Google search with the first click. You're the one making ridiculous easily refutable assertions. If you're going to make claims that are easily debunked, then complain about how easily debunked they are, what are your comments even worth? You're exactly the type of left/right blindly following thinking that is ruining this country. Pull your head out of your ass.
                  Oh god damn it. Stop being pedantic. (Edited for collegiality)

You want to get pedantic? Let's get pedantic.

I said:

up until about 9 months ago when they impeached a duly elected President during a pandemic

You replied:

There was a pandemic going on in December of 2019? News to me, but tell me more.

To which I replied that yes indeed the pandemic had started in in DEC 2019.

To which you replied, proving my assertion that it started in 2019.

Did you even read that article? It claims Covid19 was DETECTED in mid December of 2019. When did the impeachment proceedings start? Late December of 2019.

To which I then, after answering a bunch of unrelated shit you shat out on the keyboard, I asked you to tell me when the impeachment trial started.

The piece of ground I assume you're staking your argument on when you say "impeachment proceedings" is the House vote to impeach in DEC 2019.

Which, if you want to get pedanticly correct, Talisman's best kind of correct, did occur during the pandemic. Asked and answered, in pedantic detail. .

You have yet to answer when the impeachment TRIAL started.You know the whole proceeding with the impeachment proceedings. Which, if you wanna get pedantic, and I know you do was January 16th 2020

During a pandemic.

Pedanticly.

You don't like the Orange Man. Many do. He's a mean guy, but he works for us. Get over it.

Comment

Oh god damn it. Stop being pedantic. (Edited for collegiality)

You want to get pedantic? Let's get pedantic.

I said:

up until about 9 months ago when they impeached a duly elected President during a pandemic

You replied:

There was a pandemic going on in December of 2019? News to me, but tell me more.

To which I replied that yes indeed the pandemic had started in in DEC 2019.

To which you replied, proving my assertion that it started in 2019.

Did you even read that article? It claims Covid19 was DETECTED in mid December of 2019. When did the impeachment proceedings start? Late December of 2019.

To which I then, after answering a bunch of unrelated shit you shat out on the keyboard, I asked you to tell me when the impeachment trial started.

The piece of ground I assume you're staking your argument on when you say "impeachment proceedings" is the House vote to impeach in DEC 2019.

Which, if you want to get pedanticly correct, Talisman's best kind of correct, did occur during the pandemic. Asked and answered, in pedantic detail. .

You have yet to answer when the impeachment TRIAL started.You know the whole proceeding with the impeachment proceedings. Which, if you wanna get pedantic, and I know you do was January 16th 2020

During a pandemic.

Pedanticly.

You don't like the Orange Man. Many do. He's a mean guy, but he works for us. Get over it.

Covid19 was DETECTED in December of 2019. The World Health Organization declared Covid19 a pandemic on March 11, 2020 dude. How's that for pedantic? I don't like any politicians, but people like you will always need a cult of personality to follow, so you do you.

Comment

love waking up to some good Friday Drama on a Saturday morning. lol
                      My 2 cents on the topic, I hate to see anyone die, but this old bitty was literally working her self to death to try and out last trumps time in office. I don't think SC's should work like royalty until they die. I think there should be a retirement age for them. Term limits for everyone, give the rule back to the people. Her passing all was not untimely or unexpected. She lived a full long life. Personally I'm glad she's off the court, and that we have a chance to see a conservative judge take her seat. Just buckle up and hold on, because shit is about to get real. The Dem's are about to go full retard.

Comment

What a shit show I've woken up to... and this is just the first page of the book I fear. I don't like seeing anyone die, except maybe people like Bin Laden, fuck that guy. That said, at this point I really wish she had lived through the election cause the last thing we needed was this. The next 60-90 days just went from "oh man this is gonna suck" to "holy fuck, I see we are headed to full retard land at ludicrous speed". Buckle up boys (and Leah).
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nancy P will do the same and never retire

Comment

What concerns me over the nomination of a Conservative Justice is we've had at least one that's been considered a stalwart of/for conservatism and a "guaranteed" vote, step across the aisle. I say that to say, you never know, despite the vetting.

Chief Justice John Roberts’ calls in a series of high-profile cases are attracting intense scrutiny from the political right -- and the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              What concerns me over the nomination of a Conservative Justice is we've had at least one that's been considered a stalwart of/for conservatism and a "guaranteed" vote, step across the aisle. I say that to say, you never know, despite the vetting.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pivo...ry?id=71512817
                              That's not a bad thing, blindly voting by party lines is stupid and dangerous. This country needs to learn how to compromise and see the other side, enough of this extremism on both sides.

Comment

Wait.....

...does this mean all the bitches need to get back in their respective kitchens and start making us sammiches again?
                                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X