Ruth Bador Ginsburg dead at 87!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    They're both shit. Why are you pretending like you don't know Trump got caught on a hot mic talking about grabbing women by the pussy?
    Trump said he could grab them by the pussy because of his celebrity status. FYI; grabbing a woman by the pussy is not sexual assault; I have done it countless times before and I am about to head out to do it some more.

Seeing how many millions of copies of 50 shades of Grey have been sold in the US it appears that there are plenty of woman who like the idea of a billionaire grabbing them by the pussy.

Sounds to me like you resent men who can grab a woman by the pussy and having the recipient of the grab welcome it.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Ahh yes. DFWStangs keeping things classy, as usual.

Comment

They're both shit. Why are you pretending like you don't know Trump got caught on a hot mic talking about grabbing women by the pussy?
        You hear the entire conversation? How this was being done to willful participants? You protest this much when it comes to any one of your favorite rock bands and their groupie extravaganzas?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Trump said he could grab them by the pussy because of his celebrity status. FYI; grabbing a woman by the pussy is not sexual assault; I have done it countless times before and I am about to head out to do it some more.

Seeing how many millions of copies of 50 shades of Grey have been sold in the US it appears that there are plenty of woman who like the idea of a billionaire grabbing them by the pussy.

Sounds to me like you resent men who can grab a woman by the pussy and having the recipient of the grab welcome it.
          Master of the Reductive, checking in once again. Thank you for your service.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          You hear the entire conversation? How this was being done to willful participants? You protest this much when it comes to any one of your favorite rock bands and their groupie extravaganzas?
          My favorite rock bands usually have woman vocalists.

Comment

Oh god don't tell me you've got TDS.

Like you ain't never grabbed no bitch by the pussy. Nigga please... you ever been to a drunken party? Women grabbing you on the ass and maybe by your dingaling? Everyone having a good time? Likely banging one of 'em? Any of this ringing a bell?

If it's not obvious that's the kind of thing he was referring to, no explanation is going to be able to help you. "Locker room talk" was a perfect explanation.

I grabbed women by the pussy too. Lots of 'em. They seemed to enjoy it.

I can hear your beta male gasp from here...
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              The real pandemic killing our country.

Comment

Like you ain't never grabbed no bitch by the pussy. Nigga please... you ever been to a drunken party? Women grabbing you on the ass and maybe by your dingaling? Everyone having a good time? Likely banging one of 'em? Any of this ringing a bell?

If it's not obvious that's the kind of thing he was referring to, no explanation is going to be able to help you. "Locker room talk" was a perfect explanation.

I grabbed women by the pussy too. Lots of 'em. They seemed to enjoy it.

I can hear your beta male gasp from here...

No one is addressing you, Word Salad. If you want to talk to me in the future, ask permission first and address me as Sir.

Comment

Nigga please...

Comment

If you want to talk to me in the future, ask permission first and address me as Sir.

Yeah! That'll be the day!! Phew. I'm really laughing here. Thanks!

Keep dreaming. And just get balder and flabbier.

I'd do something about that TDS, though. It's giving you a nasty rash. Apply this directly to the butthurt:
                    Attached Files
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Prepare for the shit show, the lefties are going to act like the world is going to end for them. In their defense, it probably already has.
                      It's going to be one of the biggest shit shows in history when Florida and Michigan fuck up the mail in voting and we can't call the election before the senate confirms a new justice. Even though it probably won't be a lame duck presidency the left will scream like it is. Which doesn't make a damned difference, the president nominates and the senate confirms. The rules don't say anything about how many days left in power either has. If a president can pardon 600 people and sign executive orders on his way out of the white house he can also nominate judges.

The left forgets who held the senate during Obama's last term.

Comment

not even sure that really matters. especially after hearing about the escapades from fleetwood mac.

Comment

And involve Butch Vig?

Comment

Holy shit. I think I liked it better when Tali wasn't posting. Is your GF posting for you, bro?

Comment

Master of the Reductive, checking in once again. Thank you for your service.

I really enjoy reading your post. They offer a glimpse into the mind of a beta male and the contempt and rage they feel towards Alphas.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I love the chaos. This shitshow that is about to take place is absolutely her fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X