No announcement yet.

ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I don't get.... Obviously the US and anyone else is and are not serious about stopping ISIS. They operate in pickup truck convoy's on known routes. Look at a map of ISIS controlled land and it follows a series of roads in Syria and Iraq. So why not send a squadron of A10s to Turkey and put an end to this? What about Germany sending Tornados? Why not use F18s from carriers?

If its a vehicle on those roads and its moving make it not move anymore.

We did it successfully in the 1st gulf war. Look up the Highway of Death. We just need to make a few new Highways of Death and ISIS will cease to operate with any efficiency at all. When they have to lug all their shit through the desert by hand they won't be nearly as effective.

Not to mention they will soon realize if I'm seen with a black flag in a vehicle, I'm dead. Death is the ultimate deterrent ask Patton.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      That's what I don't get.... Obviously the US and anyone else is and are not serious about stopping ISIS. They operate in pickup truck convoy's on known routes. Look at a map of ISIS controlled land and it follows a series of roads in Syria and Iraq. So why not send a squadron of A10s to Turkey and put an end to this? What about Germany sending Tornados? Why not use F18s from carriers?

If its a vehicle on those roads and its moving make it not move anymore.

We did it successfully in the 1st gulf war. Look up the Highway of Death. We just need to make a few new Highways of Death and ISIS will cease to operate with any efficiency at all. When they have to lug all their shit through the desert by hand they won't be nearly as effective.

Not to mention they will soon realize if I'm seen with a black flag in a vehicle, I'm dead. Death is the ultimate deterrent ask Patton.
      Their stated goal is to bring on Armageddon. They believe that we are the people they fight in the end times and and by causing global war they will bring on Jesus to be resurrected, take their side, and start beheading infidels. Something like that; I can't remember the exact details. But basically the more blood they shed, the more likely it is their Mahdi will return and lead to a global islamic led world. The only thing that will stop them at this point is total annihilation. They cannot be bargained with, and there will be no treaty. They are trying to bring on WW3 and we will not be able to end it with a peaceful surrender like we did the first two times. You cannot work out peace with people who think if they kill you, they are doing their duty, but if they die, they become martyrs. In their eyes they win either way. Militant islam has to be literally beaten into submission by wiping it off the face of the earth. Peaceful muslims, if there are truly any, will be left if there really are any. In this instance, with this enemy, death is not a deterrent.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Their stated goal is to bring on Armageddon. They believe that we are the people they fight in the end times and and by causing global war they will bring on Jesus to be resurrected, take their side, and start beheading infidels. Something like that; I can't remember the exact details. But basically the more blood they shed, the more likely it is their Mahdi will return and lead to a global islamic led world.
        Basically, yeah. What ISIS Really Wants

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Basically, yeah. What ISIS Really Wants
          That was a good read...

Comment

• A man claiming to be an escaped former interpreter with the Islamic State terror group has revealed unnerving details on the jihadis’ handling methods of high-profile foreign hostages.

In an interview with British network Sky News, the man describes that hostages in the group’s infamous beheading videos rarely knew they were about to die. Instead, he claims, they were deliberately told that they were just being filmed for a ransom video.

But the hostages were also manipulated into compliant obedience through “rehearsals” — mock executions. Surviving a near-death situation, the prisoners would gradually develop a false sense of security and become confident that their lives were in no immediate danger.

“Saleh’s” description matches other accounts by escaped hostages, in which IS treats its foreign captives with a mix of affection and hostility. According to the man, who uses the common Arabic name Saleh as an alias, some prisoners received Arabic nicknames — Japanese journalist Kenji Goto became “Abu Saad” — and were gently cajoled about becoming Muslims.

(RELATED: ISIS Hostage Kayla Mueller: ‘I Have A Lot Of Fight Left’)

He also confirms recent claims that the masked, British-accented executioner called “Jihadi John” is Kuwaiti-born Mohammed Emwazi, describing him as the “big boss” whose job was killing all the group’s foreign hostages. He emphasizes that Emwazi was completely unafraid of killing foreigners and commanded great respect from the other militants.

By contrast, he says, a prisoner who was Syrian or another Arab was available to be executed by any militant. Only the valuable foreigners were treated with the caution he describes.

In Sky News’ video, “Saleh” speaks imperfect and accented English, occasionally interspersed with Arabic words as well as some Turkish (“prova” for “rehearsal” and “hemen” for “immediately”). The British network claims that it found him in a majority-Arab city in southern Turkey, near the border with Syria.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
            X