Well, I've heard it before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I've heard it before.

This had me laughing, I don't see any reason for the guy to lose his job over it though. Free speech and all that.
    WH

Freedom of speech doesn't protect you from losing your job or facing other consequences for saying crazy shit. Why don't people get that?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Freedom of speech doesn't protect you from losing your job or facing other consequences. Why don't people get that?

You fucking liberal!

/Gassbag32
      sigpic

Comment

He probably had a personal conduct clause in his contract, but I guess contract law is unconstitutional, according to judge Justin.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          You fucking liberal!

/Gassbag32
          Hahaha!

Well I agree with jluv. Its true. Still, c'mon. Firing a guy for having an opinion that hurts somebodys feelings? Really? Boo hoo.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          He probably had a personal conduct clause in his contract, but I guess contract law is unconstitutional, according to judge Justin.
          Judge, jury, and executioner!

Oh and I offered proof that my name is Josh Williams, in case you didn't see that thread. And it still stands. 8-6 most days I'm at 4305 fm1187 ste180, Burleson, TX 76028. Its where I work, right off mansfield highway on Stormcat. I'll show my ID if you want to stop by. Got nuthin to hide.
          WH

Comment

Telling the truth will get you fired in corporate America.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Telling the truth will get you fired in corporate America.
              There are some things that are unacceptable to say as a public figure, he found one.

Comment

Imagine the potential viewer loss when Univision loses its black audience.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by dohctr View Post
                  imagine the potential viewer loss when univision loses its black audience.
                  lol!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He's just saying the truth.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      There are some things that are unacceptable to say as a public figure, he found one.
                      That's nothing but your opinion. Acceptable to who? I find it perfectly acceptable. After all, he didn't say a anything at all about other black people. You're projecting your own bias onto his statements. He said SHE looks like that. Not "All black people look like planet of the apes". And I agree with him. Many people do. In case you haven't noticed, potus's seem to have a long habit of picking ugly women.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        That's nothing but your opinion. Acceptable to who? I find it perfectly acceptable. After all, he didn't say a anything at all about other black people. You're projecting your own bias onto his statements. He said SHE looks like that. Not "All black people look like planet of the apes". And I agree with him. Many people do. In case you haven't noticed, potus's seem to have a long habit of picking ugly women.
                        Your disconnect from society is showing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Your disconnect from society is showing.
                          Well I don't deny it. I perceive there to be something inherently wrong with society.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I perceive there to be something inherently wrong with society.
                            So do I, but that doesn't mean I've lost grasp of how things work, why people get offended (even if they are a bleeding vag and shoulnd't be), or why a network would fire someone over risking their ratings/sponsors possibly disappearing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah they do have to contend with that. They made the best choice. Still think its kind of wrong though. After all, I wouldn't begrudge her for one second for firing back a mean insult at him. She could say something like "Well its better than looking like Ricky Martin" or something like that. Do the same thing he did. Call him gay, without really doing it. If he's going to be able to dish it out, then he'd better be prepared to take it. Unlike a lot of the crybabies around here lol
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X