Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadis next door: FBI says men from Plano went to fight with ISIS and their parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihadis next door: FBI says men from Plano went to fight with ISIS and their parents

They were raised in a two-story brick house on a quiet Plano residential street, across from a church and a park. They went to good schools and...

I'd put money on it this is happening all the time all across the US.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      I'd put money on it this is happening all the time all across the US.
      Surely not in Plano,

Comment

Guaranteed, and it's far worse than anyone knows. Won't be long before the shit happening in Europe becomes normal here too.

Comment

Round em all up and ship em ALL out. All. Of. Them.

I'll wear a supremacist mantle if I have to, to keep my sacred and beloved country safe.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Round em all up and ship em ALL out. All. Of. Them.

I'll wear a supremacist mantle if I have to, to keep my sacred and beloved country safe.
            I wish that were within the realm of possibility. With all the fucktards infesting the swamp it's practically impossible. See post about demofucktard from H town bringing articles of impeachment due to massive butthurtedness.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Surely not in Plano,
              Very much yes in Plano. You need to read up on the top dogs of a few Muslim front groups that live in Plano. They all look respectable, drive nice cars, live in nice houses, and have PhD's is something.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                I wish that were within the realm of possibility. With all the fucktards infesting the swamp it's practically impossible. See post about demofucktard from H town bringing articles of impeachment due to massive butthurtedness.
                Trump is a good dose of reality for them. Life's not fair. I hope it burns them up inside so badly that it forces them to have to reevaluate the direction they think this country is going. They have huge opposition that will break off from them completely if they persist. Currently they're being exposed for what they really are and as you see, they're losing tons of support. Just imagine how much support they'll have lost once trump is done with his term/s. Its judgement day, and they have been found wanting.
                WH

Comment

Trump is a good dose of reality for them. Life's not fair. I hope it burns them up inside so badly that it forces them to have to reevaluate the direction they think this country is going. They have huge opposition that will break off from them completely if they persist. Currently they're being exposed for what they really are and as you see, they're losing tons of support. Just imagine how much support they'll have lost once trump is done with his term/s. Its judgement day, and they have been found wanting.
                  Nope. Have a family member that is on the liberal side. No wall, no guns...etc...

Spent 3 hours composing a message about how gun control won't work, it's a right, reasons people want/need semi-auto guns, statistics and such as I would do for my own kids if they went full retard.

To start with I got the "I am not reading your book, we can agree to disagree." Stance.

Which - I don't agree to disagree, I agree that person is wrong.

Then I got a small bit of feedback for a small section in there about how my kids enjoy shooting guns. The stance was something like "giving a child that power and how they'll use it if they have a bad day."

...I responded with the details of gun safety, etc

No response.

They do not care about ANYTHING but themselves. They don't care about stats, facts, the silent majority or alternative sources. They do not even care to educate themselves on the topic they are disputing and understanding the other side's argument better.

Don't stone me, but back in 2004 I would have been considered pro-gun control. Then I started noting counter arguments and checked those arguments - which led me to discover they were indeed FACTS or as close as we can get with the numbers available to us.

When a person or group refuses to check the other side's arguments, feeds off the MSM and loves people like H. Clinton - they cannot be taught any different. They are blind.

Comment

They do not even care to educate themselves on the topic they are disputing and understanding the other side's argument better.
                    That's good for us, actually. That will get you nothing but losses in the real world where they actually live. Not the bizarre pedophilia fantasy land they think they live in. You see where its taken their political power as of late. Loss after loss.
                    WH

Comment

That's good for us, actually. That will get you nothing but losses in the real world where they actually live. Not the bizarre pedophilia fantasy land they think they live in. You see where its taken their political power as of late. Loss after loss.
                      I AGREE with this to an extent. When thinking of terms of 10-20% being strongly on one side or another of any given topic - and it's the 60-80% in between that you have to sort of sway to your side.

As of now that is still easier to do from a 2A perspective, but the more the MSM keep brainwashing folks - the more I'm concerned this will be an issue.

Hell - with all the noise on the NFL, shootings, and such I'm still not clear what is being done from a government perspective about our growing national debt. This is something every single American should be pissed off about and it's crickets in comparison to ANTIFA and other stuff floating around.

Comment

I AGREE with this to an extent. When thinking of terms of 10-20% being strongly on one side or another of any given topic - and it's the 60-80% in between that you have to sort of sway to your side.

Hell - with all the noise on the NFL, shootings, and such I'm still not clear what is being done from a government perspective about our growing national debt. This is something every single American should be pissed off about and it's crickets in comparison to ANTIFA and other stuff floating around.
                        It's not 60-80% in the middle anymore.

Nothing is being done about the debt and no one cares. It's all about killing whitey now.

Comment

When a person or group refuses to check the other side's arguments, feeds off the MSM and loves people like H. Clinton - they cannot be taught any different. They are blind.
                          I like to compare gun control to rental trucks. If they want to bitch about silencers I say we also ban mufflers. If they want to ban semi auto rifles I want to ban automatic transmissions. If they want to ban high capacity magazines I want lower capacity fuel tanks.

I mean why would anyone need more than 5 gallons of fuel, an automatic transmission or a muffled exhaust to deliver goods?

Remember that half the population has a lower than average IQ. You aren't going to win an argument with an irrational person so just have some fun with it and see how they respond.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            I like to compare gun control to rental trucks. If they want to bitch about silencers I say we also ban mufflers. If they want to ban semi auto rifles I want to ban automatic transmissions. If they want to ban high capacity magazines I want lower capacity fuel tanks.

I mean why would anyone need more than 5 gallons of fuel, an automatic transmission or a muffled exhaust to deliver goods?

Remember that half the population has a lower than average IQ. You aren't going to win an argument with an irrational person so just have some fun with it and see how they respond.
                            I always tell them we need to ban water to stop all the senseless drownings!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              I think they just need education. We need our own propaganda machine that just talks about their rights and freedoms and how great they have it and how great their country is, 24/7. It also always shows daily life in the shitholes of the world and talks about how we can become just like that if we allow all that to be taken away by these sub humans.

I see Russ Martin as a prime example of what we should take over. Most of the guys I know who just want to live in blissful ignorance, listen to that... guy. And you'll notice he very seldom touches on politics with any conviction. He avoids that like the plague, thus helping to keep his audience ignorant. He plays to his audience perfectly. He's just one example but there are thousands more out there like him. So you wouldn't change these shows much, so you didn't run off the large portion of people that you're referring to. Just every 20 or 30 minutes of show time, you'd work in a single emotional political line that would speak to his type of listener, but its in favor of gun rights, free speech, limited government, getting out there and voting accordingly, etc etc. Minimal but definitely there. Eventually you'd get that 60% of people agreeing with him. Because the thing is, they already do they just don't want to be some kind of active participant and don't really like the idea of offending people that may be close to them.

Think how it would be if instead of being infected by the left, the right had always controlled colleges, the media, and hollywood. Most of the whiny bleeding hearts would be real americans instead. The commies and totalitarians would be vastly outnumbered, and their pitiful cries would be a seldom heard oddity and treated as the sign of an actual mental illness. It would be thought by practically everyone that something is wrong with that person. They'd be outcasts and few would want to be seen having any association with them. That tells you that they are just a minority that has worked for a century to garner the support that it takes to go against the grain, to go against what the people of this country really want and what they really stand for. Even if it is on an unconscious level for them, and they take it for granted.

So if we can shift these institutions over to our control, we shouldn't have too much of a problem out of them after a while.
                              Last edited by Gasser64; 10-12-2017, 10:33 PM.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X