Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atty Lisa Bloom, Gloria Allred's daughter, sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atty Lisa Bloom, Gloria Allred's daughter, sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers

Well that's not shady as fuck or anything.

Comment

I wonder who she learned that trick from?

Comment

Just a recap of the failure:

Old and busted:
        Hillary will be President
        Trump grabbed these girls by the pussy, by Gloria Allred
        Trump is colluding with Russia
        Trump grabbed these girls by the pussy
        Trump should be impeached
        Trump is insane, should be removed via 25th amendment

Old New hotness:
        Trump should step down due to these totally legit sexy harassment complaints.

Oh, there's text message proof of the accusers being paid to tell lies?

Son of a, bitch!

Lmao
        Last edited by sc281; 12-15-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Its all over, they're finished.

Every time they try its like they pick up a fresh pile of dogshit and throw it into a fan that is blowing on them at 10k rpm.

But you'll still hear libtards parroting that nonsense from time to time.
          WH

Comment

It's far from over unfortunately, because way too many folks play straight into their hands, for no other reason than that it bolsters their own personal desire to hate on Trump. I've got some otherwise highly intelligent folks on my facebook feed that gobble it up, and parrot it as gospel.

Comment

I'd agree that their whining and pathetic attempts are far from over. That will go on until he leaves office. But any hope they had of affecting him in the way they wanted, is finished. They've cried wolf 1000x and have made themselves laughing stocks for their efforts.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I'd agree that their whining and pathetic attempts are far from over. That will go on until he leaves office. But any hope they had of affecting him in the way they wanted, is finished. They've cried wolf 1000x and have made themselves laughing stocks for their efforts.
                Don't bet on it. They are going to make the #metoo thing into their rallying call and that is what they will campaign on for the next 10 years. They are going to paint the Republican party as being against women and make themselves out to be the "New Party of Women". The Republicans only have a short window of opportunity to get in front of this issue and to claim it as their own.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                X