No announcement yet.

HID bulbs... 2011 Infiniti M37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the concern fellas.... fortunately my son had a band performance so I didn't have to deal with this.

I need to know if these HID systems are like those little capacitors that'll put you in the fetal position if you touch them.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      Thanks for the concern fellas.... fortunately my son had a band performance so I didn't have to deal with this.

I need to know if these HID systems are like those little capacitors that'll put you in the fetal position if you touch them.
      Quit being a pussy and just replace them. If it hurts then you know for next time.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

If you're that worried, disconnect the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
          yeah, fuck those capacitors

Comment

I found the factory replacement bulbs locally at A&R Motorsports for $35 a piece with a 1 year warranty. They also have replacement ballasts and tons of smaller LED interior lights. http://aandrmotorsport.com/store/

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              yeah, fuck those capacitors
              Fairly sure most capacitors are designed to hold energy. Battery connected or not.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Fairly sure most capacitors are designed to hold energy. Battery connected or not.
                I changed a pair of HID bulbs in my brother in law's Acura TL with the car on and I didn't die *shrugs*.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  yeah, that's the whole purpose of a capacitor

Comment

I changed a pair of HID bulbs in my brother in law's Acura TL with the car on and I didn't die *shrugs*.
                    Yeah, it is not like it is open wiring. Most people are probably thinking of your outside AC unit. They will hold a nice charge sometimes.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Well, did he die?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Sometimes you gotta find out shit the hard way.
                        Made me chuckle.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X