senate bill s510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• senate bill s510

fuck , now i gotta hide my tomato plants . fucking democrats are out of their fucking minds. especially in ill .

Awesome post man, thanks for all the info...

Here is the bill:

A bill to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to the safety of the food supply.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

What garden? I have no garden, I'm growing pot.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

oh , you don't read the news on current events............
        Last edited by bubbaearl; 11-27-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I skimmed through this and don't see where it is specifically talking about gardens/private food like is indicated by the OP. I see imports, exports and corporations/manufacturers that buy/sell food.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Here's a list of who and how much bribes they received.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

HR 2749 spawned from it and is a bit more alarming.
              An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                X