Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you guys order ink jet cartridges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you guys order ink jet cartridges?

I'm tired of paying $$$ for new cartridges at Wally world, is there a better place online for ordering cartridges?

Are the refilled ones OK, or should I stick with new OEM ones?

TIA

I've got a cheap printer, its cheaper to buy the actual printer itself than to buy ink for it.

Comment

I know office max refills cartridges, couldn't tell ya how cheap it is but I seem to remember it was roughly about 10-15$.

Comment

inksell.com
        sigpic
        1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
        1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

i have my hp refilled at walgreens. $10 for black and $15 for color

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I'm tired of paying $$$ for new cartridges at Wally world, is there a better place online for ordering cartridges?

TIA
            I think as long as you use the printer fairly regularly that the cheap refills work just as good as the high dollar OEM ink cartridges. For a while I was actually buying the refill kits and refilling them myself but as cheap as the online refill cartridges are its hardly worth the slight savings. I've used several Ebay vendors and they all seemed about the same to me...and WAY WAY cheaper than buying it at Wally World or Frys. A lot of people use their printer VERY VERY little at home which causes the ink to dry out and harden inside the cartrideges and print heads which basically ruins the printer (about the same effect as letting old gas sit in your chainsaw for 2 or 3 years and then trying to use it).

Comment

Just don't run them dry, it burns up something in the print head.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

TIA
                What model printer do you have and what are you paying for cartridges? I've found usually buying online in bulk makes it worth the trouble and expense of shipping compared to buying locally.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                i have my hp refilled at walgreens. $10 for black and $15 for color
                Really? I didn't know they refilled cartridges there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Really? I didn't know they refilled cartridges there.
                  yep at select locations by the photo register

Comment

Working...
                  X