No announcement yet.

6mm Creedmoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it. We really need to get a range day going at Tac-Pro some weekend. You in?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Picked the barreled action up a day or two ago. Workmanship and fit/finish are awesome. I had a JEC break installed instead of just threaded so he blended it in with the barrel.

Here's a 6mm Creedmoor with a 105gr Hybrid next to a 243 with a 90gr Accubond.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Looking really nice dee!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Man, this is exciting!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Looking really nice dee!
            Thanks
            Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Man, this is exciting!
            Downside is that I won't be able to shoot it for a while as I will be out of town. I'm hoping to get it together enough to shoot in the club match at the end of this month.

Comment

Well I finally put some rounds down range yesterday afternoon in the 100° temp. I confirmed a zero at 100 then moved to the 400yd target and shot these 3rds pretty fast.

Moved out to the 1000yd target and shot these two 5 shot groups that were pretty good considering I just pulled a random load and shot with no true load development. I had the 105gr Hybrid moving 3034fps from the 22" barrel according to my shitty chrono but dope backed it up.

Comment

Nice shooting dee! What range were you shooting at?
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Shooting on private land up here close to me.

Comment

Working...
                  X