No announcement yet.

ISIS chop off 21 heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISIS reportedly just burned 45 people in an Iraqi town.

Maybe we can up our diplomacy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

They are unemployed and need jobs. According to the State Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
        Well, it's very obvious that if they went there for JOBS, then it is clearly WORK PLACE VIOLENCE.
        It's funny you mentioned jobs. That's exactly what the state dept says will fix this whole mess.

They're not evil; they just need jobs to make them satisfied.
        Last edited by line-em-up; 02-17-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
          They are unemployed and need jobs. According to the State Dept.
          Is that going to be our excuse?

I kid, I kid... Knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Dude, fact check:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...BEThWBzlbRb.99
            I thought about posting the same thing, but then I gave it some more thought. What he was saying boils down to the fact that he holds it against America for "mistreating" the japs after THEY attacked US and that he would rather stand with the arabs than to stand with his own country. Where does his allegiance stand? I suppose after they attack us inside our own borders in the future, he won't bother trying to find out who was responsible. That would be mean to all those poor muslums. Instead, he'll offer them jobs. Yea, that's what they need. jobs. Perhaps, govt jobs with the IRS or DHS.

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Dude, fact check:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...BEThWBzlbRb.99
              You're right. Should have vetted the quote. I was going off memory and did a quick Google.

Random accident from a BBQ...
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I thought about posting the same thing, but then I gave it some more thought. What he was saying boils down to the fact that he holds it against America for "mistreating" the japs after THEY attacked US and that he would rather stand with the arabs than to stand with his own country. Where does his allegiance stand? I suppose after they attack us inside our own borders in the future, he won't bother trying to find out who was responsible. That would be mean to all those poor muslums. Instead, he'll offer them jobs. Yea, that's what they need. jobs. Perhaps, govt jobs with the IRS or DHS.
                Of the 100,000+ that were interned, how many of them were innocent?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  We all know Christians do the same
                  Christians have killed exponentially more people than Islam has ever been responsible for.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Christians have killed exponentially more people than Islam has ever been responsible for.
                    I'd like to see a source on that.

Comment

I'd like to see a source on that.

Christians truly are evil people historically.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion

Christians truly are evil people historically.
                        You're attributing the total number of deaths solely to one side of that conflict? Further, in the article, even states "the total number of deaths during the 15 years of the rebellion at about 20–30 million civilians and soldiers.[4] [12] Most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine.", which I don't concede as these "Christians" killing in the name of God, which you're inferring.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Read about the Taiping Rebellion. You will see the evil face of Christianity manifest itself. I can also cite numerous other conflicts where Christians have proven themselves time and time again to be shitheads. Famine was facilitated by Christians in that conflict, but I assure you they killed people via conventional means as well

Christianity, like Islam is an evil and weaponized religion. It just so happens that at this specific juncture in time Islam is wreaking more havoc.

Comment

Don't need to make shit up with all he's really doing
                            Exactly.

Comment

Read about the Taiping Rebellion. You will see the evil face of Christianity manifest itself. I can also cite numerous other conflicts where Christians have proven themselves time and time again to be shitheads. Famine was facilitated by Christians in that conflict, but I assure you they killed people via conventional means as well

Christianity, like Islam is an evil and weaponized religion. It just so happens that at this specific juncture in time Islam is wreaking more havoc.
                              Actually, if you read a little closer, it states "their own form of Christianity." I wasn't there, but that doesn't exactly sound like it was doctrinally sound.

Today's terrorists are preaching their jihad and forced submissions directly from the Quran. From the Sura, to be exact.

Comment

This is the 21st century, and there's only one uncivilized, backwards-ass fuckwad group cutting off peoples' heads on the fucking internet. Bringing up genocides from a few centuries back to somehow justify or even compare to cowardly acts today is asinine.

At least growing up Christian I was taught to "turn the other cheek". Islam is like a pissed off, crazy ex-girlfriend that keeps slashing my tires for cheating on her 20 years ago. Bitch needs to be cool or she and her supporters will be wiped off the face of the earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X