Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      The "Islamic State" is not a nation.
      Give it time. Give it time
      WH

Comment

The "Islamic State" is not a nation.
        They disagree. Currently, they are acting as a nation, providing goods and resournces to their population, expanding and fielding an army. They have a flag and a currency. Sounds like a nation to me.

Currency:
        [immg]http://www.marketplace.org/sites/default/files/styles/primary-image-766x447/public/ISISCoins.jpg?itok=jjNoxdng[/img]

Flag:

Isis Economy:
        ISIS is being funded through secret deals with the Assad regime, black market oil trading, illegal drugs and internet cafes, activist group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently reports.

Define: Nation
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

They are not recognized as a nation in the locations they are trying to operate in. You're picking what suits your needs. Typical Frost.
          sigpic

Comment

Caliphate does not equal nation.

Comment

He said they are "acting" like a nation, and that they disagree. He then said it sounds like a nation. Reading comprehension.
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

It also sounds like, if we stick to the constitution that he so loves, we can't make a move against them unless we declare war on an actual nation, not an idea or movement.

I agree we should wipe them out, and take resources for payment, but we can't have Frost picking which parts of the constitution he thinks should be followed, and parts that shouldn't be.
                sigpic

Comment

It also sounds like, if we stick to the constitution that he so loves, we can't make a move against them unless we declare war on an actual nation, not an idea or movement.
                  The War Powers Resolution gives the POTUS power to send troops in for 60 days without a formal declaration of war. Also by being part of the UN's security council our congress can fund combat operations in support of one of their resolutions whether the POTUS wants to or not. Neither of those would require us to fight an actual recognized nation.

Comment

They are not recognized as a nation in the locations they are trying to operate in. You're picking what suits your needs. Typical Frost.
                    No, you tell me what denotes a nation. Is it recognition by the UN? I pointed out a common language, flag, currency, economy and military.

Comment

I agree we should wipe them out, and take resources for payment, but we can't have Frost picking which parts of the constitution he thinks should be followed, and parts that shouldn't be.
                      You obviously haven't read the document. Where does it state you have to declare war against a state? You just have to declare war.

Comment

You'd better love it too, punk. Without it I'm sure you'd be long dead.
                        WH

Comment

Why not? You let Barry O do it daily. He gets to pick which parts of the Constitution should be followed and which parts shouldn't. Why force everyone else to follow the rules when the current commander in chief doesn't have to follow the rules? That's just ridiculous.

Comment

Whoa motherfucker, don't start saying I'm letting anyone do anything. I personally support more armed incursions into that region, and maybe a little glass parking lot making.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            You'd better love it too, punk. Without it I'm sure you'd be long dead.
                            You're the kind of mother fucker that needs to go on a bullet diet. The only way you'd survive in a world without order would be as someone's bitch. See exhibits A and B.

sigpic

Comment

By that definition, neither is Israel.

Comment

Don't fret, y'all. Muslims predict that Jesus will defeat ISIS!

All right, it might not start until 2016, these things can be awfully hard to predict exactly. However, surprising as it may seem, one way or another the end of ISIS is in sight, and it's all resting securely in the hands of Jesus, peace be upon him.

Comment

Working...
                                X