ISIS is now blamed on.....Bush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS is now blamed on.....Bush!

So, Obama, you're handed near victory, then pull the troops out and say the terrorists are on the run...and now it's not your fault?

President Obama blamed former President George W. Bush for the rapid rise of Islamic State terrorists, and says the terrorist group is a consequence of the Iraq war.

“ISIL is a direct outgrowth of Al Qaeda in Iraq that grew out of our invasion, which is an example of unintended consequences which is why we should generally aim before we shoot,” Obama said in an interview with VICE News, referring to the Iraq war launched by Bush.
    When in doubt, blame Bush. President Obama points the finger at former President George W. Bush for the rapid rise of Islamic State terrorists, and says the terrorist group is a consequence of the Iraq war. |
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

He's comparing ISIS to street gangs. Apparently if the terrorists had jobs and an education they wouldn't be fighting for ISIS. I mean that's all they want is to be accepted and have a productive life.

So his answer is to increase foreign aid.

Comment

There is no victory in Irag...

Comment

"Junior Varsity" was obammys assessment of ISIS.. guess he finally got the truth to sink in his thick head.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          There was...until 2009.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Seems to me, Bush warned him.

Comment

Remember when Mitt warned him on Russia?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Romney caused the fall of Ukraine

Comment

Obummers ousting of hardline dictators which in turn caused anarchy and fringe rebel groups caused this.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Seems to me, Bush warned him.
                    He doesn't care. As far as he's concerned bush would only say something like that because he wanted to pave the way for the oil companies.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      Drop a nuke on Iraq

Comment

I love when Liberals forget their representatives voted for the Iraq war too. At least that war was started the proper way.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          I love when Liberals forget their representatives voted for the Iraq war too. At least that war was started the proper way.
                          True but Obama was a state senator at the time so he can Monday morning QB this for all it's worth. I'm sure what you mentioned will come up soon enough and his camp will be sure to point out which way Hillary voted.

It's nice to see the Obama going after her.

Comment

Working...
                          X