Video request, CJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video request, CJ?

I've been watching reloading videos and am convinced I know nothing. CJ, since I've been following your builds and repoading, would you mind posting some view of your reloading setup?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

If you're interested, you should stop by some evening and I'll teach you everything you need to know.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd take him up on that Darren if you are getting into reloading. I was lucky to have a friend that helped me get started 7 years ago.

BTW CJ, I am getting out of 40 all together. Happen to need any 40 brass? I would have to look, but I probably have somewhere in the 5-10k range.

Comment

I don't own a single .40 cal, and I have an ever increasing amount of brass. Now .40 cal bullets I'd be interested in for my 10mm.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If I had em, I give em to you. Loaded 1k rounds when I bought the .40, shot em all, and now have sold the gun. No interest in ever owning a .40 again.

Comment

CJ, shoot me your digits, please.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

If you still have brass to unload, I might be interested... all I have is .40 and .223 guns and reloading stuff.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                If you still have brass to unload, I might be interested... all I have is .40 and .223 guns and reloading stuff.
                What kind of brass are you looking for? .40 and .223?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  What kind of brass are you looking for? .40 and .223?
                  If it's available, I'm not actively looking for any right now but if it's out there I'm sure I can use it. I think I've only got 500ish pieces of .40 and maybe 500ish of .223 right now but I don't load in near the bulk you do at the moment. I'd like to have a few thousand of each on hand though, I need to build up some stock. I JUST started reloading .223 this week though and made my first 50 to test out and make sure I and my gun like the load.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    Let me know when you're doing this so I can invite myself. I'll even wear that favorite outfit you love so much.
                    Naked, wearing only a cock-ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Naked, wearing only a cock-ring?
                      pink pony?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        If it's available, I'm not actively looking for any right now but if it's out there I'm sure I can use it. I think I've only got 500ish pieces of .40 and maybe 500ish of .223 right now but I don't load in near the bulk you do at the moment. I'd like to have a few thousand of each on hand though, I need to build up some stock. I JUST started reloading .223 this week though and made my first 50 to test out and make sure I and my gun like the load.
                        I find that shit everywhere I look. I'll hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          pink pony?
                          In.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            pink pony?
                            lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I find that shit everywhere I look. I'll hook you up.
                              Yeah, unfortunately (or fortunately is you own one), 40 brass is everywhere. I think I have a 5 gallon bucket full of 40 and 9mm, the two calibers I hate sorting more than anything. After about an hour, they start looking the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X