No announcement yet.

KC vs Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys Cover But I lose 90% of my bets! Might just wanna flip a coin or hit NC State +7.5 vs Clemson.
    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 11-03-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Sure thing, sport...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

17-14 boys

In an ugly game
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          17-14 boys

In an ugly game
          I don't know about ugly, Zeak is gonna gash the KC defence. If I'm not mistaken, KC has the second worst run D In the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Cowboys Cover But I lose 90% of my bets! Might just wanna flip a coin or hit NC State +7.5 vs Clemson.
            The Captain may just be right, given that the Wolfpack managed to cover by the “hook”. One of the Vegas sites has the ‘Boys at -2 1/2 which for all intents and purposes is a toss-up.

Comment

Well since I'm stuck at the airport waiting on alternate flights, I will likely get to watch this one. I could even garb my spare t shirt out of my backpack. It's a Cowboys shirt. I have mixed feelings about taking my on KC. Even with Z it's going to be a big task. And let's say they win and lose Z for six games on Monday.... F. This season just doesn't look as good as the potential was at the end of last year.

Comment

Heck yeah. They did great today. Offense controlled the line of scrimmage. It was a good game. I thought they were going to get buried, but I'm happy I was proved wrong.

Comment

Awesome win! I couldn't have asked for a better game, except for that TD before the half by KC. I think that was a wake up call for the Boyz....
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Y'all may be on to something this year.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Y'all may be on to something this year.
                      Depending on Zeke suspension
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Depending on Zeke suspension
                        The guy is a weapon for sure, but I don't think the whole season hinges on him. Look at this game, 27 rushes for 93 yards and a TD against a horrible defense. Not exactly game changing.

Then we have Alfred Morris, who has a career 4.4 YPC average, and McFadden, who is more than capable.

Now that Dak has settled a bit, he isn't missing near as many throws, I think Dallas can survive without zeke for 6 games.

Comment

Working...
                        X