• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks badass.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• yesssss
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Red haired woman, still hot.
        Yes, I watched the whole episode. ‪
        #‎WoodDew‬
        sigpic

Comment

• Man, it's good TV whenever you get pissed because the episode seems so short.

Can't wait to see Cersei go scorched earth on the sparrows. I don't know what Ser Davos' plan is, but I sure do like that guy. Interested to see what role the dragons play.

Comment

• Apparently the GOT book followers are up in arms over the Dorn plot.

This episode was a little slow but it will pick up.

Comment

• Sweet! Lots of moving parts to this episode. We're done with sad sack Arya, no more Roose, no more Balon (those are two big shake ups) and you know who is back!

Comment

• Does anyone else think it was Bran controlling Jon Snow?

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Does anyone else think it was Bran controlling Jon Snow?
                  Errrrmm I don't think he was. I thought it was animals only... which if he has dragons blood would make him part animal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Errrrmm I don't think he was. I thought it was animals only... which if he has dragons blood would make him part animal?
                    he warged Hodor, remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      he warged Hodor, remember?
                      fml.... forgot all about that.

Comment

• Plus he has been afk for a year or whatever in his hyperbolic time chamber, maybe he can animate the dead seeing as he can see through dead peoples eyes (right?) in the opening scene.

Comment

• My wife came up with a theory about who else has dragons blood... I'm going to post it in white just in case some of you guys don't want to see it.

We obviously know that Khaleesi has dragons blood... and most of us are pretty sure John snow has dragons blood too. Well... Tyrion went down to unchain the dragons and they didn't do anything. My wife thinks that he might be a bastard of the mad king. All of the Lanisters have blonde hair but Tyrion doesn't. Plus my wife said something about each of them having a dragon.

What do you guys think?

Comment

• Maybe. But Danny and her brother are/were toeheaded blondes.

As for Bran warging Jon Snow, I don't think so. He can warg animals and simple minded Hodor. He can't warg a dead body into life. Though I do think Bran will eventually warg a dragon to kill the ice king.
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• That character is most definitely a Targ, and probably one of the more talked about theories aside from Snows King bloodline.

Comment

• Seems too obvious to me, old George rr Martin is probably leading everyone on, snow has black hair and that means Baratheon.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X