Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    Wtf? They're already sold out?
    Some would say they've been sold out since 1991.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      zing!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd rather ram an icepick in my ear for four hours than listen to that shit.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I hear Adele is good live

(I know first hand, fucking amazing actually)
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

what would be considered shitty seats? The last few concerts I've been to at the ATT stadium has been on C level (I think), practically in front of the jumbo-tron. I thought it was pretty good, granted I couldn't see much of the actual stage/performance so I really had to rely on the big screen.

I've done the floor, standing room before at the CMA's and that sucks. Always having to fight to keep your spot, can't leave to get beer or use the bathroom, and being short where some tall fucker is blocking my view...no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Pow!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  If you can find any tickets at that price point. I was willing to pay that, but couldn't find any on the floor.
                  had 2 on the floor in my cart twice, looking for 100 level seats dont like the floor anymore.

155 is the max price per ticket and they will keep releasing them in batches like they always do.

Comment

If volbeat was the headliner, it'd be awesome to hear the bands I want, then leave before volbeat came on.

Edit: Oh shit, Gojira too!

Edit Edit: Looks like no Gojira. Damnit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      If volbeat was the headliner, it'd be awesome to hear the bands I want, then leave before volbeat came on.

Edit: Oh shit, Gojira too!

Edit Edit: Looks like no Gojira. Damnit.
                      From what I heard on Octane a couple of days ago, Volbeat can't do the entire tour, so Gojira will fill in when they bail.
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

And BTW, I've seen Metallica before they were cool and lots of times since. I'd love to see ASF and Volbeat, but I'm not going to Cowboy Stadium to see them, the tickets are too damn high!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          From what I heard on Octane a couple of days ago, Volbeat can't do the entire tour, so Gojira will fill in when they bail.
                          I wish Volbeat would bail for the dallas show then.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I wish Volbeat would bail for the dallas show then.
                              They're OK, they have that whole SOAD sound, not bad. I've seen ASF already, so no big miss at the show for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                They're OK, they have that whole SOAD sound, not bad. I've seen ASF already, so no big miss at the show for me.
                                Volbeat sounding like SOAD?

That might be the first I've heard of that.

They always sound like a modern rock (hint: crap) with an elvis impersonator singing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X