X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I wonder what the fuck people did in the 50’s about polio? Tough it out so they wouldn’t be considered a pussy?

X2
      When it’s your turn it’s your turn! Half these docs out there are a bunch of bullshiiters! I’ve never had a flu shot and I’m not getting one! Tamiflu stock doing good though keep buying the shit

Comment

Good luck everybody hope we don’t die of the flu! On the other hand think of all the sleep you’ll get and time away from your shitty job lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Go fuck yourself.
          Such an angry person!

Comment

Use the multi-quote function, you dumb sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Convinced him of what?
              That he had to get it 3 times. I served... I'm not just speculating. Show them your vaccination paperwork and take a stand. It's hard but it is an option.

I caved for the same pressure about anthrax vaccines. But no way in hell I would have let them give me multiples of the same vaccine I just received.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              It wasn't optional. The military owns you and injects whatever the fuck they want. I protested and was told to shut the fuck up or receive disciplinary action like reduced rank, confinement to quarters, extra duty, pay confiscation, etc.

Been there man... I've heard all the same shit. In the end you never took a stand against it.

I like that you expanded with all those assumed punishments when in reality they just told you that you would be reprimanded. You probably only expressed your complaints to the clerk giving the shots.

I know plenty of people who got waivers for vaccines. Again, I'm not one to be the example, see above where I caved, but options are there. You just sound like the typically whiny AF bitch spewing off what his fellow flight suit buddies had to say.

In for your bullshit story about how your Commander threatened you...

Comment

Yeah no shit, especially in basic when everyone is in their underwear in a single file line with a dozen nurses in a line beside you, each one injecting you with a new concoction every step. Arms and ass hurt for a week, then everyone gets sick with the crud, you still do PT, then another round of shots 2 weeks later. And that doesn't touch overseas assignments.

I was only allowed to opt out of one shot during my 6 years; anthrax. And that was only because it was a long series and the threat had died down, and even then I had to sign something. But the opt out only lasted one or two years and it was mandatory in theater again, luckily I still cleared that window. But hey, at least I know I am immune to smallpox so there's that.
                You are a drama queen... there I was 12 nurses... 12 shots... boo hoo PT while not feeling well... heaven forbid you have to work while not feeling 100%.

First off you receive very few vaccines in boot. Penicillin being the worst of the group as it feels like you have a racquet ball in your buttcheeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  When it’s your turn it’s your turn! Half these docs out there are a bunch of bullshiiters! I’ve never had a flu shot and I’m not getting one! Tamiflu stock doing good though keep buying the shit
                  I must have and been able to afford a doc in the other half then that are not a bunch of bullshiiters (sic). Flu vaccine has always been available to me gratis for the past 35+ years, haven't had the flu that I know in over 40 years. It helps too having a Cadillac insurance plan instead of the Obamacare crap that rank and file people like you must have.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Use the multi-quote function, you dumb sack of shit.
                  See Captain Crawfish, this is how you use the multi-quote function, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                    You are a drama queen... there I was 12 nurses... 12 shots... boo hoo PT while not feeling well... heaven forbid you have to work while not feeling 100%.

First off you receive very few vaccines in boot. Penicillin being the worst of the group as it feels like you have a racquet ball in your buttcheeck.
                    You obviously don't know what you are talking about. It isn't drama when it is fact. We stood there in line in basic and got a bunch of injections from a line of (I assume) nurses and there was no opting out. Same thing with the 3 flu shots. Yeah it was on my record, yes I showed to it several people above me in my chain of command, and I was told to shut the fuck up or receive punishment and still be forced to get the shot. The military owns you when you sign the enlistment papers. I knew a guy who received a reprimand for "damage to government property" because he got a severe sunburn that blistered up (second degree I think?). Hell my cousin receieved a reprimand while in the navy because his roomate and him had gone hunting and his roomate negligantly shot his testicle off. My cousin was shot in a firearm accident while off duty and was punished for it. I don't know exactly how they worded or justified that one but it is fucked up no matter how I try to look at it. The military owns you. All of this is similar to how you are under oath to not obey unlawful orders, they beat that into you, then act like there is no such thing as an unlawful order. The military makes up its own rules, owns you, and does whatever it wants. Any kind of formal protest is usully met with punishment. They do not care about your health. Been there and experienced it first hand.

Edit. I will admit a dozen shots at once may be an exaggeration. I didn't count them and don't have my records in front of me, but it was quite a few at once.
                    Last edited by LANTIRN; 02-01-2018, 10:02 AM.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. It isn't drama when it is fact. We stood there in line in basic and got a bunch of injections from a line of (I assume) nurses and there was no opting out. Same thing with the 3 flu shots. Yeah it was on my record, yes I showed to it several people above me in my chain of command, and I was told to shut the fuck up or receive punishment and still be forced to get the shot. The military owns you when you sign the enlistment papers. I knew a guy who received a reprimand for "damage to government property" because he got a severe sunburn that blistered up (second degree I think?). Hell my cousin receieved a reprimand while in the navy because his roomate and him had gone hunting and his roomate negligantly shot his testicle off. My cousin was shot in a firearm accident while off duty and was punished for it. I don't know exactly how they worded or justified that one but it is fucked up no matter how I try to look at it. The military owns you. All of this is similar to how you are under oath to not obey unlawful orders, they beat that into you, then act like there is no such thing as an unlawful order. The military makes up its own rules, owns you, and does whatever it wants. Any kind of formal protest is usully met with punishment. They do not care about your health. Been there and experienced it first hand.

Edit. I will admit a dozen shots at once may be an exaggeration. I didn't count them and don't have my records in front of me, but it was quite a few at once.
                      My brother in law was in the navy and he can confirm this 100%. I've heard this exact same type of story from him. Yet another reason why I knew I wasn't cut out for military service and never joined.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                        That he had to get it 3 times. I served... I'm not just speculating. Show them your vaccination paperwork and take a stand. It's hard but it is an option.

I caved for the same pressure about anthrax vaccines. But no way in hell I would have let them give me multiples of the same vaccine I just received.

Been there man... I've heard all the same shit. In the end you never took a stand against it.

I like that you expanded with all those assumed punishments when in reality they just told you that you would be reprimanded. You probably only expressed your complaints to the clerk giving the shots.

I know plenty of people who got waivers for vaccines. Again, I'm not one to be the example, see above where I caved, but options are there. You just sound like the typically whiny AF bitch spewing off what his fellow flight suit buddies had to say.

In for your bullshit story about how your Commander threatened you...
                        Maybe it's just more about the leadership you encountered. I know I was lucky until close to the end of my enlistment. And sure you can dispute and cause a stink all you want, but in my units the NCO's remember that shit. And the guys that caused them any trouble (even for piddly stuff) were the first ones that caught the shit details, had to do CQ at the last minute, etc..

One example.. My unit was scheduled to go to NTC 5 days after my son was born. I talked to my commander before hand, and of course we didn't know exactly when she would deliver, so he agreed to let me stay on the rear detachment with no need to submit / take leave until after he was born.. I would still have to go in to the headquarters each day, pick up mail, shit like that, but then would get to go home every night.

I was normally the driver for our Adjutant in the field, and so was responsible for PMCS on my Humvee. Except that since I wasn't going to be driving it this trip, I was told not to worry about it, that whomever was driving would do it before hand. I got a call at home 2 days after my son was born, and it was my NCOIC chewing my ass for not getting the PMCS done. I reminded him that he told me I wouldn't need to do it and he said bullshit, I never said that, get your ass down here and do it now (on a Sunday). When I got there he tells me that he talked to the CO, and since I failed to do my PMCS, they were pulling me off of Rear D and to get my shit packed for NTC.. Tried to protest and was laughed at.

Luckily my MIL at the time had just arrived, and would be there for the first couple weeks I was gone (just over a month). The down side was neither my ex wife, nor her mother spoke very much english at the time, and we had only been in CO for a few months. So one of the things I gave her before leaving was the number for the support team or whatever, the wives that help each other out while the husbands are away.

So I'm sitting in the CP in the field at Irwin and my NCOIC comes in and starts chewing my ass, this time for 'not properly preparing my wife for my absence'. Even going so far as to threaten an Article 15.. My wife had called the support group for something innocuous and when they found out I left her and the circumstances surrounding it, they reached out to command. In theory to see about getting me back home.. Of course that wasn't going to happen.. Fortunately they didn't file a congressional, that would have been really ugly for me (the retribution from my command I mean).

We go to see my CO, so he can chew my ass some more, when I remind him I wasn't supposed to be going in the first place, so I had not had enough time to prepare her. That's the only thing that saved me from getting an Article 15, but they still put me on an extra radio watch shift overnights while we were there, even though I spent most of my days driving..

That single NCOIC was the only reason I didn't re-enlist (I was ETS'ing 4 months after returning from NTC). I mean, I was going to request a tour in Germany, so I would have gotten away from him anyhow, but knowing how one ignorant asshole could seriously fuck over my life so easily, and for no good reason, I was done. That SOB made my life hell for those last few months too.

If I saw that stupid fucking cocksucker today I would punch him right in the mouth with no other word..

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          I must have and been able to afford a doc in the other half then that are not a bunch of bullshiiters (sic). Flu vaccine has always been available to me gratis for the past 35+ years, haven't had the flu that I know in over 40 years. It helps too having a Cadillac insurance plan instead of the Obamacare crap that rank and file people like you must have.

See Captain Crawfish, this is how you use the multi-quote function, LOL
                          Yeah I’m on the cheap shit! 300 month for 1 person not that great of a deal! Obammy fucked it up. Inflated everything and fucked everybody that voted for him! And most are too fucking dumb to know it lol

Comment

Working...
                          X