No announcement yet.

John Battaglia-Good Riddance Asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally I'm a person that would like to see the Death Penalty done away with. But then there are times I want to be the person throwing the switch. This is one of those times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Normally I'm a person that would like to see the Death Penalty done away with. But then there are times I want to be the person throwing the switch. This is one of those times.
      I agree.....

I'd like to see these guys work 16 hrs a day hard labor...go back to smashing rocks.

But this guy needed to go 17 years ago.
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Are death row inmates in their own area or in Gen Pop? Seems like in Gen Pop nature would take its course a lot faster for people doing bad things to kids.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Are death row inmates in their own area or in Gen Pop? Seems like in Gen Pop nature would take its course a lot faster for people doing bad things to kids.
          I'd imagine he was alone. I doubt he'd have made it a week in gen pop.

Comment

Wonder if I can get a job with state shooting death row inmates? Could save them a lot of money! Will even YouTube it for all to see

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              While I agree, there should be exceptions.
              In this case you are correct.

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              If this guy didn't deserve then I don't know who would. I am glad you understand the necessity.

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              Death row is sequestered. They used to keep them in gen pop and would separate them once their date got close. That ended in the 80's after one guy got smart and kept killing people in prison because they would not kill you if you had a case going in court. He killed 9 cellies before they stopped bothering to file the charges and just killed him.

Battaglia may have been an outcast in general population and gotten beat on every now and then but it is extremely unlikely he would have been killed.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
              X