• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just an Israeli teacher not worrying about school shootings.

Comment

• We are from the Government and we're here to help ourselves.

A WHISTLE blower has claimed UN staff could have carried out 60,000 rapes in the last decade as aid workers indulge in sex abuse unchecked around the world. The claim is in a bombshell dossier that…

Comment

• Comment

• At this point man, I'm afraid of what you do in your personal life, both professional and recreationally.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      At this point man, I'm afraid of what you do in your personal life, both professional and recreationally.
                      Lmao. Look buddy, i'm just sharing memes and current events. I've been told it's appreciated here, and since it literally takes 9 seconds to copy, paste and post - I do it.

As for my personal life:
                      I have professional licenses for work, a place which I've worked at for more than a decade.
                      I have a license to carry for recreation.
                      Which means I'm background checked 6 ways from Sunday.
                      I own a home with a small mortgage and own my car outright.
                      I have retirement savings.
                      I haven't got so much as a speeding ticket in years.
                      I have great friends and family who live close and see on the regular.
                      And I happen to dabble in politics as a hobby and think funny shit that gets a message across is both funny and efficient.
                      Pictures worth a thousand words and all that.

Go cast your bullshit aspersions somewhere else.

Ps. If y'all don't like the fun me, just let me know. I'll happily save the 9 seconds per post.

Maybe I can be the hum drum me - channel Magnus and bitch about the most inane shit EVERY FUCKING TIME I post, because that's what normal people do, apparently.

Comment

• I say keep on roll’n SC. I enjoy this thread as is, those that don’t can GTFO
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Lmao. Look buddy, i'm just sharing memes and current events. I've been told it's appreciated here, and since it literally takes 9 seconds to copy, paste and post - I do it.

As for my personal life:
                          I have professional licenses for work, a place which I've worked at for more than a decade.
                          I have a license to carry for recreation.
                          Which means I'm background checked 6 ways from Sunday.
                          I own a home with a small mortgage and own my car outright.
                          I have retirement savings.
                          I have great friends and family who live close and see on the regular.
                          And I happen to dabble in politics as a hobby and think funny shit that gets a message across is both funny and efficient.
                          Pictures worth a thousand words and all that.

Go cast your bullshit aspersions somewhere else.

Ps. If y'all don't like the fun me, just let me know. I'll happily save the 9 seconds per post.

Maybe I can be the hum drum me - channel Magnus and bitch about the most inane shit EVERY FUCKING TIME I post, because that's what normal people do, apparently.
                          I thoroughly appreciate your work in this thread. Ignore Magnus, he just likes to complain. Typically when people get on his lawn.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                              I say keep on roll’n SC. I enjoy this thread as is, those that don’t can GTFO
                              Here here ! the man has done an awesome job showing others whats really going on in this world. He outs a lot of great information in quick, easy to digest posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                This was a Mustang website, lol.

Keep em coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X