No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I come to this thread for the occasional political meme. By no fucking memes is this an accurate unbiased source of information.

That said, yes, I do agree with some of what he copies from other places and posts here. No fucking doubt. Fuck Hillary, fuck gun control, etc, etc.

At the end of the day, it's just copying content from https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and a couple of twtter pundits. Not really ground breaking or new information.

You guys need to branch out. Don't settle for being spoon fed someone else's opinion, even if you do agree with them.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      At the end of the day, it's just copying content from https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ and a couple of twtter pundits. Not really ground breaking or new information.

You guys need to branch out. Don't settle for being spoon fed someone else's opinion, even if you do agree with them.
      I fully agree BRANCH out. BUT most people could give 2 shits about politics and whats really going on in this country and won't take the time to read from legitimate sources. This thread gets people informed at least.
      Me, I bet I spend at least an hour reading good sources on whats going on. Couple that with listening to RUSH,Levin,Hannity,et al , I get a lot of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Lmao. Look buddy, i'm just sharing memes and current events. I've been told it's appreciated here, and since it literally takes 9 seconds to copy, paste and post - I do it.

As for my personal life:
        I have professional licenses for work, a place which I've worked at for more than a decade.
        I have a license to carry for recreation.
        Which means I'm background checked 6 ways from Sunday.
        I own a home with a small mortgage and own my car outright.
        I have retirement savings.
        I haven't got so much as a speeding ticket in years.
        I have great friends and family who live close and see on the regular.
        And I happen to dabble in politics as a hobby and think funny shit that gets a message across is both funny and efficient.
        Pictures worth a thousand words and all that.

Go cast your bullshit aspersions somewhere else.

Ps. If y'all don't like the fun me, just let me know. I'll happily save the 9 seconds per post.

Maybe I can be the hum drum me - channel Magnus and bitch about the most inane shit EVERY FUCKING TIME I post, because that's what normal people do, apparently.
        Keep being you dude.

Comment

• Keep on keeping on...

Comment

• This is the most interesting thread on here, keep on posting sc281

Comment

• I'm not logging into reddit and finding all that crap on my own! I appreciate SC posting it all here so I can be up to date on all the latest salty memes and conspiracy theories that get denied, denied, denied in the MSM but turn out to be true.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I'm not logging into reddit and finding all that crap on my own! I appreciate SC posting it all here so I can be up to date on all the latest salty memes and conspiracy theories that get denied, denied, denied in the MSM but turn out to be true.
                true story.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  That's the entire point.

I have said many times in many posts that these are to get you interested in what is going on so you go out and learn more for yourself.

Comment

• Comment

Lmao. Look buddy, i'm just sharing memes and current events. I've been told it's appreciated here, and since it literally takes 9 seconds to copy, paste and post - I do it.
                      And I'm addicted to it. It's the first thing I check when I hit the internet. lol

Comment

Ps. If y'all don't like the fun me, just let me know. I'll happily save the 9 seconds per post.
                        Don't change for nobody. I don't do the reddits or twitters so it's entertaining for me.
                        Originally posted by MANGUS THE MARVELOUS MANGINA View Post
                        At this point man, I'm afraid of what you do in your personal life, both professional and recreationally.
                        Says the fuck camped in mom's basement who has a hard on for sharing gaming posts.

Comment

Kelly Raley for Congress.

Comment

• They were warned.

They knew.

They did nothing.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X