Fired up the smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is done.

It finished a little early so I got it wrapped in foil till the sides are down.

My pit assistant waiting for his share.

Comment

mines all done too so its in the oven on warm waiting for the wife to get here

I had a leg off the beer can chicken and then one of the preseasoned 1/4's

the kids will be eating the pre seasoned stuff I can already tell ya that.. it was ok but not great. The beer can chicken was pretty good.. can't wait to tear into that breast
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

dogs love bbq's as much as us! lol...

Comment

I really want to learn how to smoke some food. I need a new grill and been shopping around. I've seen some grills that have the grill smoker combo, but not sure how it works being a gas a smoker.

Comment

Should have taken Pics of mine while it was still standing I guess

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              dogs love bbq's as much as us! lol...
              He just recently added the word BBQ to his vocabulary. Whats funny is everytime I let him out he goes over to my smoker and smells it. Even when its not cooking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                He just recently added the word BBQ to his vocabulary. Whats funny is everytime I let him out he goes over to my smoker and smells it. Even when its not cooking lol.
                haha yeah mine does, too! and i stopped using the word "bbq" around him because he goes crazy haha

Comment

Working...
                X