Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek yogurt

This shit is terrible.. Enough said!

You just need to know what to add to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      You just need to know what to add to it.
      like what? asshole? I swear that might make it taste better. Insanity suggested it in there diet, bought about 4 different strawberry kinds. Only way I can eat it is to mix it with OJ and protein powder and chug it.

Comment

You should try the PLAIN kind!

Comment

add splenda and some fruit

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
            You should try the PLAIN kind!
            is the plain just as tart and bitter?

Comment

You are buying the wrong shit man. Get the Chobani Vanilla in a big tub for $5. Put in a little granola.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                You are buying the wrong shit man. Get the Chobani Vanilla in a big tub for $5. Put in a little granola.
                ok ill try that stuff next time. because if it tastes just like the last crap, I wouldnt even feed it to my dog. I bought the all the strawberry kind, even chobani, and was ass.

Comment

my wife eats this shit

Comment

Originally posted by gav91183 View Post
                    is the plain just as tart and bitter?
                    I was kidding...it's way worse!
                    Tastes like sour cream, haha.

Try some Chobani Blueberry, it is probably the sweetest tasting.

I eat about 10lbs of this "crap" a week(I mix in lots of berries for flavor).

Comment

The Pineapple Chobani is the best I've found. The Fig variety from Greek Gods is good too.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

There's a honey fig from Dannon that's fucking excellent. Their, "French style," is the same thing, just with 3% milk fat, instead of fat free, which is actually a more traditional strained yogurt in the Mediterranean & middle-east than what we call, "Greek yogurt." It's fucking delicious, too.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          There's a honey fig from Dannon that's fucking excellent. Their, "French style," is the same thing, just with 3% milk fat, instead of fat free, which is actually a more traditional strained yogurt in the Mediterranean & middle-east than what we call, "Greek yogurt." It's fucking delicious, too.
                          I believe our plant in West Jordan makes it. It actually good. We get a couple cases free a week.

<---- works for Dannon Yogurt by downtown Ft Worth

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                            I was kidding...it's way worse!
                            Tastes like sour cream, haha.

Try some Chobani Blueberry, it is probably the sweetest tasting.

I eat about 10lbs of this "crap" a week(I mix in lots of berries for flavor).
                            Tastes exactly like sour cream to me. In fact, I use it on anything I would put sour cream on. I also use it for Ranch dip powder to dip veggies in, other than the sodium, it's awesome. Otherwise some splenda and some fruit in a blender and I'm good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocho View Post
                              I believe our plant in West Jordan makes it. It actually good. We get a couple cases free a week.

<---- works for Dannon Yogurt by downtown Ft Worth
                              I think it was all made at the Schreiber Foods facility in Shippensburg, and may still be. When I worked there, we were the only plant in the country that could get it to run. It was y'all's Troy and Everest projects. The startup at that plant was a fucking nightmare! If you ever want to swap war stories, I'm down to get a beer, but I can't say more on the board.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X