Fencing and garage flooring recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fencing and garage flooring recommendations

I'm needing some recommendations for fencing and garage floor refinishing. I just bought a house in Anna and it's built on an acre. There is no fence at the moment, but need one to keep my dog and kids from escaping. I'm not too concerned about appearances as I'm outside city limits. Any suggestions on types and installers?

The house comes with a 20' x 30" detached garage and would like to have the floor done before moving in. I'm not really interested in a DIY solution as I'm too busy, lazy and would like something of better quality than what is available at Home Depot. Can anybody recommend a company they have had good results with?

Garage Floors -
    Garage Force
    Chris Hall - 214-695-9992

he is on here as well .

Comment

Now that's a gearhead for you, the fence can look like crap, but the garage has to sparkle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Have some weathertech flooring tiles in blue and some in red left if your wanting the garage tile route.

Comment

I used Eric Holm directly (he does work for Ideal Garage Floors). His direct number is 214-315-4715. Does great work, very happy with my garage floor.

Comment

We use glow coatings based in McKinney for all of our garage floor coatings in new construction

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I don't have any recommendations on a company to do the floor, but I used this new rustoleum garage floor coating from lowes. It is a 2 part system, and so far has been great!! I used the cleaner it came with and applied as it said to, so far no flaking, staining etc. and it was $200 for enough to do my 30x40 shop. Just an idea maybe hire a day laborer to knock it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                I don't have any recommendations on a company to do the floor, but I used this new rustoleum garage floor coating from lowes. It is a 2 part system, and so far has been great!! I used the cleaner it came with and applied as it said to, so far no flaking, staining etc. and it was $200 for enough to do my 30x40 shop. Just an idea maybe hire a day laborer to knock it out?
                I've thought about doing mine myself, with one of the DIY kits to make it easier to clean. I've got some cracking from foundation movement, and not sure how that will affect it. One of my homeowners did a DIY kit and they've been extremely happy with it.

Comment

Here are a few random pictures that show the floor. For the price invested it has been great!! It does scratch as I am sure any coating would with a heavy item drug across it will, but so far not a single sign of flaking, chipping etc. it seems to be stuck really good.

Comment

I've spoken with both Chris and Eric. Trying to set up a time for Chris to come out and give me an accurate estimate. Unfortunately Eric is out of town for the time frame that I'm looking to get the job done, but both were very professional and helpful on the phone.

Does anyone have any fencing suggestions?

Comment

Hit up junior. I think he may do some fence work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I've spoken with both Chris and Eric. Trying to set up a time for Chris to come out and give me an accurate estimate. Unfortunately Eric is out of town for the time frame that I'm looking to get the job done, but both were very professional and helpful on the phone.

Does anyone have any fencing suggestions?
                        War machine has a fence guy iirc
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Any Ft. Worth fence guys?

Comment

Randy Bess
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

one of our companies flies all over the country doing these for race teams. this is foyts indycar shop in indianapolis we did last december
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X