John Battaglia-Good Riddance Asshole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Battaglia-Good Riddance Asshole

"I've seen enough of him," John Battaglia's ex-wife said as she walked away after his execution.

A man who shot and killed his two daughters in 2001 will be executed in Texas on Thursday evening.
    John Battaglia, 62, called the girls' mother before murdering his six and nine-year-old daughters in his Dallas apartment.
    The mother recounts hearing gunshots and screams.
    A last-minute appeal to save Battaglia's life has been launched by his lawyers, who argue he suffers from severe mental illness.
    They have asked the US Supreme Court to spare Battaglia from execution and review his case because his "perception of reality may be so distorted that he is incompetent to be executed".
    Battaglia will be the third prisoner put to death in the US this year. All executions have taken place in the state of Texas.
    The Americans volunteering to watch executions
    The former accountant and his wife Mary Jean Pearl divorced a year before the killings. Ms Pearl was seeking his arrest for violating a protective order against her the night he murdered their daughters.
    On that evening in May 2001, Battaglia was scheduled to have dinner with the two girls when police informed him that he was violating probation and needed to surrender, court documents show.

When the girls arrived at the apartment he called his wife and put her on speaker phone.
    The nine-year-old daughter asked: "Mommy, why do you want Daddy to go to jail?"
    A few seconds later Ms Pearl said she heard her daughter say, "No, Daddy, please don't, don't do it", followed by gunshots and screams,
    The girls were found dead in Battaglia's apartment after being shot multiple times, police said.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

I never understood this whole mentally ill thing. Obviously they're fucked in the head, he shot his two children. We don't need fucked off people in our society.

Comment

Is he dead yet?

Comment

Later, faggot!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rot in hell asshole

Comment

Another crime was also committed. The fact that it took them this long to do it. Its at least 10 years past due.
            WH

Comment

The guy who shot his kids might be “too incompetent to be executed”...

I guess his kids just weren’t fucking dumb enough.

Put him to sleep.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Last I read/heard the last minute two stays of execution we're denied, rot in hell you sorry peice of shit!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I remember when that happened. He did the killings in the Adams Hat building and then went down stairs and mingled in with the 1000s of people walking around. The cops went fucking crazy until they found him.

What gets me is that the crazy bitch in Plano who killed her kids by cutting their limbs off because the devil wanted her to is not going to be executed.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What’s sadder than him killing his kids is it took 17!yrs for him to finally get killed! WTF they should set that pos on fire!

Comment

Texas dad who killed daughters while on phone with estranged wife taunts her at execution http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01...execution.html

Dirt nap +1
                      Let’s keep this line moving...Next?

David
                      Last edited by cobrajet69; 02-02-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        What gets me is that the crazy bitch in Plano who killed her kids by cutting their limbs off because the devil wanted her to is not going to be executed.
                        And she roams free today.. last I heard she was in east Texas working at wal mart, go figure
                        Last edited by dcs13; 02-02-2018, 08:44 AM. Reason: link

Comment

I thought we had an Express Lane? How did this fuckstain miss it?
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            I thought we had an Express Lane? How did this fuckstain miss it?
                            The process of the government using the courts to legally murder you should take forever and be a huge pain in the ass. It keeps them from killing people who do not have it coming.

The post 1977 record is 2 years to the day the crime was committed. It was the lawyer that shot up the Tarrant county court house. The cops were looking for a black guy and the lawyer would never have been caught if he had not turned himself in. It was more of a state assisted suicide then an execution.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              The process of the government using the courts to legally murder you should take forever and be a huge pain in the ass. It keeps them from killing people who do not have it coming.

The post 1977 record is 2 years to the day the crime was committed. It was the lawyer that shot up the Tarrant county court house. The cops were looking for a black guy and the lawyer would never have been caught if he had not turned himself in. It was more of a state assisted suicide then an execution.
                              While I agree, there should be exceptions.

Comment

Working...
                              X