Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    No, it's because Dallas folks bitch and moan like hell if they have to cross 360.
    no, that's not it

Comment

• the ventilation was one thing, the non working heating/cooling and the crappy service were others that people bitched about.

I'll say this about Back Nine, when Marisa was there, we were pretty well taken care of, and Tony even did a pretty decent job. But I never used either during parties. I always went to Lucky for my drinks, but that's because I was a regular there.

But to be honest, this was the first time I'd been back to the Back Nine in almost a year since moving further east. Lucky was still there, and still took great care of me

Comment

• Fox and Hound is fucking terrible. It always has been, too, even when we were regulars.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Fox and Hound is fucking terrible. It always has been, too, even when we were regulars.
          why didnt we ever do Sherlocks?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Not sure where to put these point so here goes.

- Gas Prices are drastically different than 20 years ago
            - Muscle and sports cars are getting expensive making entry into genre a little more gated
            - the younger generations are not as into the car culture, freedom via the car is replaced by the net
            - younger generation think bulletin boards are old tech, fucking reddit and twitter
            - the 10ish year economic downturn resulted in less people owning weekend fun cars
            - tracks and dragstips are suffering and closing
            - speed shops and tuners are suffering and closing

Comment

why didnt we ever do Sherlocks?
              Seriously? Sherlocks is a meat market, packed like Sardines, insanely loud, even smokier than FnH, and crawling with cops trying to sniff out
              Potential DWIs. It's great if you're 25 and single.

I've never been a huge fan of FnH either, mainly because the service sucks, but not everyone is fancy enough to get into the EYC.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Seriously? Sherlocks is a meat market, packed like Sardines, insanely loud, even smokier than FnH, and crawling with cops trying to sniff out

I've never been a huge fan of FnH either, mainly because the service sucks, but not everyone is fancy enough to get into the EYC.
                Yeah, fuck Sherlock's. The only thing that ever happens in that place is trouble.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Agreed on all accounts. I'm not going into a bar that has 3 cops stationed outside staring you down as you leave.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Yeah, fuck Sherlock's. The only thing that ever happens in that place is trouble.
                    Well that's interesting. I've happy hour'ed there a couple times, but never been in there past 7pm.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Well that's interesting. I've happy hour'ed there a couple times, but never been in there past 7pm.
                      When it gets dark, cops line up in the parking lot. Some to keep an eye for DWI, some for the fights.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i was in the addison sherlocks about a month ago. it sucked for every reason you listed +100 more. we had 1 drink and walked to pluckers where it was possible to breathe, hear, talk, get a drink, not get bumped into, and the chicks werent fighting over me there like they were at sherlocks.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i was in the addison sherlocks about a month ago. it sucked for every reason you listed +100 more. we had 1 drink and walked to pluckers where it was possible to breathe, hear, talk, get a drink, not get bumped into, and the chicks werent fighting over me there like they were at sherlocks.

god bless.
                          there are black chicks at Sherlocks? that's new

Comment

• There are blind black she males at Sherlock's? Who knew!
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              When it gets dark, cops line up in the parking lot. Some to keep an eye for DWI, some for the fights.
                              It's funny that the Flying Saucer there used to get blamed for all the DWIs. It closed down but I bet there are just as many drunks driving around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                I'm still here. I guess I'm the exception that proves the rule.
                                You're funny as fuck, and that goes a long way in getting a pass on brains.

Comment

Working...
                                X