Door Dash BJ's Brew house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Dash BJ's Brew house

Free personal deep dish and free delivery today only.

First 30,000 people.

Can they deliver free pizza for free

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
      Can they deliver free pizza for free
      Yes, but you're a piece of shit if you don't tip the driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Yes, but you're a piece of shit if you don't tip the driver.
        what would be the correct amount to tip on this free pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
          what would be the correct amount to tip on this free pizza?
          $3?

Comment

FUCK Door Dash right in the fucking pussy!

I placed an order for some Indian food. I got an email AFTER my food was due to arrive, saying that the order had been cancelled because the restaurant was closed when the Dasher arrived. I knew this was false, and called the restaurant to verify they were indeed open, and their hours. So I go to file a complaint on the app. Because the order was cancelled, it didn't appear in "My Orders". So I tried to go to the website to complain. Same thing, order didn't exist. So then I called to complain. I had to dig for the CS number, then sat on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up the line. They offered me a $10 credit. I told them I didn't want a credit, I wanted my goddamn food. Mind you an hour has been wasted at this point. All "Fernando" could do was offer me a $10 credit. No offer to send a new dasher to pick up the order. I expressed my distaste for their shit customer service, and told them I wanted to close my account. No can do. I said then I need to be able to remove my billing info from my account. I'm not comfortable with a company I won't use again having my billing info on file. Again he said, no can do.

"Fernando" said "Just delete the app and it will automatically close the account in a couple months after no use." No, "Fernando". Go fuck yourself with a spiked fucking bat.

The billing thing is very concerning when it's becoming increasingly more common for Corporations to not keep customer info secure. Just a warning to others that use the service.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              FUCK Door Dash right in the fucking pussy!

I placed an order for some Indian food. I got an email AFTER my food was due to arrive, saying that the order had been cancelled because the restaurant was closed when the Dasher arrived. I knew this was false, and called the restaurant to verify they were indeed open, and their hours. So I go to file a complaint on the app. Because the order was cancelled, it didn't appear in "My Orders". So I tried to go to the website to complain. Same thing, order didn't exist. So then I called to complain. I had to dig for the CS number, then sat on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up the line. They offered me a $10 credit. I told them I didn't want a credit, I wanted my goddamn food. Mind you an hour has been wasted at this point. All "Fernando" could do was offer me a $10 credit. No offer to send a new dasher to pick up the order. I expressed my distaste for their shit customer service, and told them I wanted to close my account. No can do. I said then I need to be able to remove my billing info from my account. I'm not comfortable with a company I won't use again having my billing info on file. Again he said, no can do.

"Fernando" said "Just delete the app and it will automatically close the account in a couple months after no use." No, "Fernando". Go fuck yourself with a spiked fucking bat.

The billing thing is very concerning when it's becoming increasingly more common for Corporations to not keep customer info secure. Just a warning to others that use the service.
              Hmm, I've used them 5 or 6 times and only had one issue where the store gave the dasher the wrong stuff. I asked that they redeliver the correct item and they couldn't do that, so they refunded my order 100% and gave me $5 of the trouble. Looked on the app a few days later and my credit had vanished so they gave me another $10 for $15 total to use.

I was unaware of the account / billing side of it. That is worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Hmm, I've used them 5 or 6 times and only had one issue where the store gave the dasher the wrong stuff. I asked that they redeliver the correct item and they couldn't do that, so they refunded my order 100% and gave me $5 of the trouble. Looked on the app a few days later and my credit had vanished so they gave me another $10 for $15 total to use.

I was unaware of the account / billing side of it. That is worrisome.
                I've had other issues where the Dasher didn't follow directions and bring me what I asked for. Need condiments? Forget it. Don't even bother writing it in the "notes" section because they won't bother reading it. I've had shit like that happen quite a bit, and I never complained. Perhaps I should have, because I've got nothing but bad things to say about DoorDash. They fucking suck.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We used it for the first time Wednesday night.. One order was wrong. First they said they'd bring a new one out (after several minutes getting nowhere), but after a while we called the restaurant and the food had been sitting under the lights for 45 min and nobody could tell us what next.. so they just refunded our order (well, gave the equivalent in credit, since it was actually a promotional thing).

Good info on the credit disappearing, gonna have to watch that.

Comment

I imagine I would be relieved to read that my CC had vanished... and just like Chrome on an actual computer I would think that, that situation would be because you chose at some point not to save it for future purpose? Either way doesn't seem like you missed out

Comment

Working...
                    X