Used Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Equipment

Where around the DFW area could I find useful workout equipment for? Thinking of just dropping PF. Been a challenge trying to go to the gym and help the wife care for our twin babies.

play it again sports?

Comment

Craigslist

Comment

Facebook Marketplace, hands down.

Craigslist has gotten pretty bad, it was never super awesome, but I can't find jack on there in comparison to Facebook Marketplace. Play It Again pricing always seemed high to me, but it's been years since I've been in one.

Comment

CL, FB Market, NextDoor (smaller group, but more local).

Comment

I've replaced the vast majority of my workouts with adjustable dumbbells and an adjustable bench. I did this specifically so I could have more free time to hang with my son.

Comment

I've picked up quite a bit on Facebook, but there's no shortage of flakes
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Craigslist all day long. I bought all of my db's from there for dirt cheap. You just have to be patient and ready to buy. I have a complete set from 3lb to 60's that I pieced together little by little. I even got a bench set with all the plates, bar, and curl bar for dirt cheap because the guy was moving from an apartment and couldn't take it with him.

If you're paying more than .55 cents per pound for used dumbbells, you're paying too much. The only exclusion might be when you get in the 70 lb db's and up.

dang it... there's a pair of 70's right now in K'dale for $90. Too far for me though.

Comment

Working...
                X