Bluetooth speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth speaker

Decided to go with a bluetooth speaker for the shop. Get's noisy and dirty in there. So freakin many on the market and not being close to any store to test them out.. Any suggestions ?

I've got a JBL Charge 2 (i think). It is waterproof, sounds good and the battery has a good life. If you have multiple they can be linked together from the same device.

They sell for about $130.

Comment

I have this, and have no complaints

Comment

I have the Ion Pathfinders. If you want really loud, it does really loud, has USB for charging or wireless charging, am/fm....etc.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have the JBL lineup becuase prior to my first purchase I researched and found them to be the best bang for the buck. An added plus is the particulars models I have also act as a battery pack and can charge your phone regardless if you're playing music or not

I actually decided to downsize my speaker collection to just 1 charge 3 in silver over Christmas and haven't gotten around to sell my current speakers

Here's the lineup:
          Charge 2 (red): $55 This is my go to speaker
          Charge 3 (blue): $80 Used only 3-5 times because the smaller charge 2 was just too convenient
          Xtreme (blue): $125 Never used, not once. Bought to use for an epic backyard party that never happened.

All have respectful amounts of bass for their size. They're charging capabilities saved our asses a few weeks ago when the storm hit and we didn't have power for 3 days

craigslist add here
          Last edited by hxbernal; 08-11-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Me and the wife use a JBL Flip 4 when we hang out on the back porch. It's pretty small though.

Comment

I like my bose for about 60 bucks from bestbuy

Comment

Got my sandwich maker a JBL Flip 4 for Christmas. The battery lasts a long time, it sounds good for it's size, and she is happy to be able to play music wherever she goes. Win, win!

Comment

We’ve got a JBL charge 4, works pretty damn good, battery life, sound quality are all good. It was on sale at Target a few months ago

Comment

If dedicated to the garage, take a look at the Sonos line. Not bluetooth per se, but streaming none the less, no charging needed, and even the One puts out great sound. They are somewhat portable, a little cumbersome, but will go anywhere there's wifi and an outlet (line in for no wifi).

I will also say that the Three doesn't sound any better than the One, get the Five or a pair of Ones to run as a stereo pair instead if you have the budget.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

After thinking about this for a while I think that your garage needs a vintage stereo system, string some cable out of the way, hang some vintage Bose 301's in a couple of corners, and maybe drive it with an old Sherwood system. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                        After thinking about this for a while I think that your garage needs a vintage stereo system, string some cable out of the way, hang some vintage Bose 301's in a couple of corners, and maybe drive it with an old Sherwood system. Yeah, that's the ticket!
                        You laugh. Had a Sherwood in the shop for 25 plus years. Had only replaced it about 2 years ago with an Onkyo surround sound.
                        I'm so far out in the sticks now, I cant get any decent FM stations in my truck, much less the shop. Austin flat sucks for rock stations.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          You laugh. Had a Sherwood in the shop for 25 plus years. Had only replaced it about 2 years ago with an Onkyo surround sound.
                          I'm so far out in the sticks now, I cant get any decent FM stations in my truck, much less the shop. Austin flat sucks for rock stations.
                          Yeah, I'm laughing but really poking fun at you. Back in August 2016 we were going to meet up for the Sherwood but we never got together and it got tossed.

Have you tried an antenna on the roof for FM?

Comment

Used stereo reciever and wired speakers.....bluetooth to receiver

Comment

Working...
                            X