Trump asks troops how to fight Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    Oh, we could conquer it... there just wouldn't be anyone left to be conquered.
    Afghanistano delenda est.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      End the slave trade?
      Fuck that. Expand the slave trade.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Yes, we should keep fighting a war in a country no one in history has ever been able to conquer.
      The people who live there conquered it and if those goat fuckers can do it then we sure can.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Fuck that. Expand the slave trade.
        You can be one. I got a lot of shit to do around my house, that I don't wanna do. Come do it all for free. Sound good?
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          To make the grass grow.

Fucking this.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            burn the Opium/Poppy fields?
            Why? We'd destabilize the market.

Comment

burn the marihauna

Comment

I could win Afghanistan, no one would like me and the UN would demand my head. It would be fast and it would more than likely put China and North Korea on a more peaceful path almost immediately.

I'd make a point of pulling troops out and make sure it's all over the place. Every news agency is told and all troops leave at the same time. Vehicles are on the rail head as quickly as possible but essentially, they wake up and the US is gone. Within 24 hours begin to release chemical weapons all across the country. Once an area is devoid of life, burn it with a fuel air bomb. Nothing is left alive. No crops, no animals, no humans. Nothing.

Any rivers, wells, bodies of water are poisoned on the way out. If you're there and you're missed, you die of thirst. If you try to escape by air, you're destroyed by drones in the air waiting. If you try to drive out, you're destroyed by drones waiting. The country becomes a graveyard.

And then you address the world. "Do not make me do this again."

Comment

^^^
                  That's what it would take to regain the fear and respect the US once had before the fuckery began soon after the 9/11 attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    You can be one. I got a lot of shit to do around my house, that I don't wanna do. Come do it all for free. Sound good?
                    You would find that paying me my hourly labor rate would cost you less in the long run; $85 per hour for normal work, $125 per hour for fabrication.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      ^^^
                      That's what it would take to regain the fear and respect the US once had before the fuckery began soon after the 9/11 attacks.
                      The fuckery began long before 9/11.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I could win Afghanistan, no one would like me and the UN would demand my head. It would be fast and it would more than likely put China and North Korea on a more peaceful path almost immediately.

I'd make a point of pulling troops out and make sure it's all over the place. Every news agency is told and all troops leave at the same time. Vehicles are on the rail head as quickly as possible but essentially, they wake up and the US is gone. Within 24 hours begin to release chemical weapons all across the country. Once an area is devoid of life, burn it with a fuel air bomb. Nothing is left alive. No crops, no animals, no humans. Nothing.

Any rivers, wells, bodies of water are poisoned on the way out. If you're there and you're missed, you die of thirst. If you try to escape by air, you're destroyed by drones in the air waiting. If you try to drive out, you're destroyed by drones waiting. The country becomes a graveyard.

And then you address the world. "Do not make me do this again."

Pakistan might take issue with this approach. Iran no doubt would as well but they couldn't do much in retaliation...yet.

Comment

let the warriors fight the battles . as it was done in WWII . never ever let the un get involved again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Why? We'd destabilize the market.
                            the question was how to fight Afganistan, not how to keep big pharma and the drug trade in business while fighting Afganistan.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              let the warriors fight the battles . as it was done in WWII . never ever let the un get involved again.
                              The UN is a plague that has done nothing but waste American resources and lives in the interest of globalists. If I were president, day 1 would be to to order the UN to get the F out and rescind US membership.

Comment

Working...
                              X