Any C10 fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any C10 fans?

Hey guys, I know there is at least a few C10 fans on here. If I remember correctly it was Rreemo who had the 68-72 SWB awhile back. I was trying to find a pic of it, but I fail at the internet.

Anyone else into these trucks? I'm thinking about picking one up here soon.

Feel free to post pics of your favorite ones.

I got a budy who has restored about 50 of them and still has parts coming out his ears . If you find one and need parts let me know .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

is it limited to 67-72 only as im more of a fan of 60-66

Comment

Yep, people want an arm and a leg for them, unless they need a lot of work. Check out c10forum.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
            I got a budy who has restored about 50 of them and still has parts coming out his ears . If you find one and need parts let me know .
            Nice to know. I'll keep that in mind.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            is it limited to 67-72 only as im more of a fan of 60-66

That's a sexy truck!

Originally posted by Bigcountry View Post
            Yep, people want an arm and a leg for them, unless they need a lot of work. Check out c10forum.com

Will do. Thanks for the info.

Comment

i prefer this body style, but my grandpa has the one he bought new in 1965 still so there's probably some sentiment behind that.

Comment

It's crazy what a nice set of wheels can do for basically a stock looking truck.

Comment

love those old trucks, im gonna build one some day

Comment

Yea, I like them. I have had a few.

Comment

I want to restore one once I move to a new house. I'd love to get one now but I want a long bed and it wouldn't fit in my garage. My single cab 02 barely fits as it is :/

Comment

Steve, there are a couple for sale in my area. Both on dealer lots though.
                        I love those trucks and always take note when I see them.

Comment

I'm sure you've seen this one posted already, I did a kit on it a few years back. This time around was a conversion to EFI, stainless exhaust, wiring etc. Not really my kind of ride as far as bagged etc, but a beautiful ride, no less.

(nevermind the rattiling water pump pulley)

Comment

What was the point of that video? BTW I love a '72 SWB Chevy. That yellow/white two-tone paint is one of the best looking trucks ever made.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              What was the point of that video? BTW I love a '72 SWB Chevy. That yellow/white two-tone paint is one of the best looking trucks ever made.
                              The point? It's the engine in the truck pictured above it. (I didn't have a 'picture' of it).

Comment

Working...
                              X