Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to search all of craigslist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to search all of craigslist?

Is there a way to search a larger area of craigslist, instead of freakin city by city? I mean I would settle for state by state. But it looks like they make you choose at least city by city. I'd like to be able to search all of texas at once. Some items are not real common, and therefor take a lot of looking in order to find it. And some people on craigslist don't have a problem with shipping stuff so it would be worth it if you could search a broader area.

no, I wish

Comment

Search all of Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace & eBay. Search Nationwide across the US, State-by-state or by Multiple Cities. The easiest way to search all classifieds.

Search by state, driving distance, or just search all of Facebook Marketplace*, craigslist*, eBay and more. The most trusted classifieds search engine. *Not affiliated with Facebook or craigslist.

Comment

Yea there is........it is literally called "search all of Craigslist"

No bullshit. I've used it.

Comment

I've got an android app that searches terms in selected regions.

Comment

We connect you with thousands of Classified Ads Communities across the US and Canada. Buy and sell household items, vehicles, find housing, local services, and jobs

It used to be called craiglook. It will search them all and I use it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              no, I wish

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Is there a way to search a larger area of craigslist, instead of freakin city by city? I mean I would settle for state by state. But it looks like they make you choose at least city by city. I'd like to be able to search all of texas at once. Some items are not real common, and therefor take a lot of looking in order to find it. And some people on craigslist don't have a problem with shipping stuff so it would be worth it if you could search a broader area.
                Sucks they turned off Google on you bro. You should've made that last payment.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

wonder if there's a place where you could search for that information
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    I've got an android app that searches terms in selected regions.
                    I downloaded one this morning and its an awsome app. Only problem is to unlock all the features costs $9.99 which is stupid high. But the free version is great and much better than searchtempest and all those.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      wonder if there's a place where you could search for that information
                      ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        I downloaded one this morning and its an awsome app. Only problem is to unlock all the features costs $9.99 which is stupid high. But the free version is great and much better than searchtempest and all those.
                        The one I've got is CraigsNotification - it's free, but it does have some ads at the bottom. You can set it up to rescan at varying time lengths and it puts a notification at the top of the screen to let you know when it finds something.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          The one I've got is CraigsNotification - it's free, but it does have some ads at the bottom. You can set it up to rescan at varying time lengths and it puts a notification at the top of the screen to let you know when it finds something.
                          Yeah thats the one I got too. Can you setup the scan thing without the $9.99 upgrade? Alot of the features are greyed out untill you upgrade. It took me a while to figure out to filter by zip code and being able to set a radius to look at. I was choosing all the cities manually untill I figured that out.

Comment

Damn - looks like they changed it on me. I haven't used it since I bought my enclosed trailer. the status bar notification and auto scanning was free before.

It worked pretty good before, but I don't think it's worth $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Sucks they turned off Google on you bro. You should've made that last payment.
                              Also sucks you can't comprehend the difference between a search engine and a live human being. Must make life hard for you. I would reply to cooter, but he's just so stupid that it wouldn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X