Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to collect 4 grand from a scammer? (micah petty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to collect 4 grand from a scammer? (micah petty)

Name: Micah Faith Petty (she is from richardson) red head
    sold me a gto and was supposed to pay it off but never did and i went through a legal situation.. she has fell off the face of the earth and i want my fucking money.. sent her several emails and nothing(no new phone number).. i could really use the money now as i have some medical bills i want to pay off to keep my credit in good standing but this is in the way of me buying a new/(old as fuck used) house 1400 sq feet... Fuck this shit... I'm done being a nice guy and want what is owed to me! Last i heard/read she lives in sulpher springs..
    any attorneys on the board where i can put a judgement on something she owns/posseses/loves that would be worth roughly 4500?
    "PSH!!!"

LOL. Some people just never learn. Why would you buy a car without a clear title?

Comment

Wow are you serious?

Comment

Comment

If you go to her facebook she has all kinds of friends with the last name of Petty, those are all her relatives, friend them and start dialing. Once you find out how to contact her parents start calling them and don't stop until you get your money.
          Last edited by Broncojohnny; 10-14-2011, 06:21 AM.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            sold me a gto and was supposed to pay it off but never did and i went through a legal situation..
            What the fuck did you just say? Let me get this straight.... She sold YOU a car, YOU never paid it off, and now you want the title? Seriously?

Comment

Just let your ole buddy Geof take $4500 out of her filthy cooze.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                What the fuck did you just say? Let me get this straight.... She sold YOU a car, YOU never paid it off, and now you want the title? Seriously?
                uhh... she had a lien on the vehicle. I'm sure the terms of the sale required her to pay off the balance of the vehicle.

I've bought two vehicles with liens on them. One was my mega cab. I went to his house, and we drew up a nice contract. The guy wasn't white trash, and everything went smoothly.

The second was an 03 Dodge. The guy was older, I went to his house, met his family, drew up a contract, and *I* paid the balance of his loan. Then when the title arrived, I bought the truck.
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Since no one else has...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

ok now before yall set me on fire... i already realized im an idiot and had my flame suit on before...

"PSH!!!"

Comment

im pretty good at kidnapping.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        ok now before yall set me on fire... i already realized im an idiot and had my flame suit on before...

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...lesson+learned
                        You have to be logged in to see the link.

I've sent you a PM with her info.

Comment

when i looked at those pics of micah...

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

LOL at the recommendation above to contact the scammer's parents. Is this third grade?

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                              when i looked at those pics of micah...
                              You fucks have worn that pic out within the first 48hours of it on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X