Mtb - gtg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtb - gtg?

Is there enough interest here to try out a MTB gtg at one of our local trail systems?

I think this would be fun if we had the right turn out.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

can we take break's every 4 mins because im fat?

Comment

You'll be fine

Comment

I haven't been on any of my bikes in 6 months and i'm def not in riding shape right now... but I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Comment

Heading to North Shore tonight around 6 to ride a lap actually.

GTG sounds like a good time...keep us posted.
          Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Interested.

Comment

Interested
              Slow Turbo FFR

Comment

I'm riding with a couple of buddies at Erwin on Saturday, if anybody wants to meet up.

Comment

interested. i cant ride this weekend.

Comment

I won't be off on a weekend after this until the end of the month. Whenever you guys want to try to gtg lmk! Looks like we have decent interest.

Comment

I ride bmx, mostly skateparks and traditional trails like the old 360 trails, zboaz since I grew up down the street from it, recently checked out River Legacy, not really bmx friendly but it was still alot of fun... you guys ever checked out Cedar Hill State Park?? The DORBA is badass, has a 3, 8, and 12 mile loop through the woods...but again, I ride bmx and hit bigass dirt jumps...riding over those big ass roots and ghetto ass steep drops that you big wheeled fellas go down is ridicuous for me LOL
                      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                        I ride bmx, mostly skateparks and traditional trails like the old 360 trails, zboaz since I grew up down the street from it, recently checked out River Legacy, not really bmx friendly but it was still alot of fun... you guys ever checked out Cedar Hill State Park?? The DORBA is badass, has a 3, 8, and 12 mile loop through the woods...but again, I ride bmx and hit bigass dirt jumps...riding over those big ass roots and ghetto ass steep drops that you big wheeled fellas go down is ridicuous for me LOL
                        I like to think RL is my home trail since I spend most of my time on that trail. I registered with DORBA on Wednesday. I see BMX guys stuntin' in "Fun Town" every time I ride through.

Looks like I'll be hitting Boulder Park with a buddy in a few hours.

Comment

If I was closer I would be down. When I was in DFW I usually road RL or Cedar Hill since I lived off of 360, I did go on a DORBA trip to Arkansas to ride 3 or 4 years ago awesome trails up there, just too damn hot and humid.

If any of yall are ever out in West Texas check out the San Angelo State Park, tons of trails probably around 40 miles worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            I like to think RL is my home trail since I spend most of my time on that trail. I registered with DORBA on Wednesday. I see BMX guys stuntin' in "Fun Town" every time I ride through.

Looks like I'll be hitting Boulder Park with a buddy in a few hours.
                            I checked out "Fun Town" last weekend when I went down there with my lady, (she rides too), fun town was gay as hell LOL. There's a trail in RL called EKG I believe, we did that and then I realized a few minutes through "this is def a mtb park", but we continued to trek through it anyways. Made it through on bmx bikes, more like the EKpussy trail!! I'm making my own trails out at my gparents farm in Ennis... out in the wooded area.. Here are a few pics.
                            Last edited by Osiris; 11-21-2011, 03:48 PM. Reason: stood corrected
                            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Had a nice ride today at Erwin Park.

Comment

Working...
                              X