Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to be a bat boy for the Texas Rangers next year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be a bat boy for the Texas Rangers next year!

My neighbor was a bat boy for the Rangers last season and he just got his bonus check in the mail.

How's a check for $40k sound for a high school senior????

What the fuck
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Get to go to the games and sit in the dugout for fucking free then get paid on top of it?! That's called a dream job.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ballin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          My neighbor was a bat boy for the Rangers last season and he just got his bonus check in the mail.

How's a check for $40k sound for a high school senior????
          damn! that's a helluva check for a high schooler...hopefully he'll put it to good use. i'd do it for that! ...of course, then i'd have to be bored to death by the baseball as well!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Get to go to the games and sit in the dugout for fucking free then get paid on top of it?! That's called a dream job.
            Ain't it?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              damn! that's a helluva check for a high schooler...hopefully he'll put it to good use. i'd do it for that! ...of course, then i'd have to be bored to death by the baseball as well!
              Lol ya. Agreed. But for 40k a season??? I'd even be the floor broom guy at a mags game! U think baseball is boring, IMO basketball is boring AND full of pussses!

Comment

They're still shitty...

Comment

Dang that's some good money...
                  04 GT
                  91 LX

Comment

$247 a game, not bad
                    I bet its a bitch though having to be available every home game...or do they travel with the team as well?
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

fucking. a.

Comment

Daaayummmm! Merry X-mas to him!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          $247 a game, not bad
                          I bet its a bitch though having to be available every home game...or do they travel with the team as well?
                          He did not travel. But he was there about 10 hours per game. They do more than fetch bats.

The game that went to 1am meant he got home about 5:30 am and had to be at school at 7 am.

Comment

Where do I apply? I love baseball, and I love money.

P.S. I completely agree with the basketball players are pussies statement.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
                            .223 > 911

Comment

the real money is in trains. have yall learned anything?

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X