Fort Worth gypsy travlers? Wth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth gypsy travlers? Wth

Stopped at the gas station near White Settlement and Clifford a few minutes ago. Ther was a group of about 15-20 kids all running. Probably 5-6 were young kids and the older ones were probably 16-18 years old. The guy getting gas next to me said...."Those are the damn gypsy kids. Their parents just let them run wild all hours of the day". I asked him, "Gypsy travlers, in Fort Worth, really?" He told me, "watch for all the high dollar cars running around with blue Woodhouse Auto dealer plates on the front, and that is the them/parents". Which is funny because I have seen probably 3-4 of those cars in the last couple of days.

Gypsies....in Texas.....who would have thunk it?

I dated one unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
      Was her pussy perry winkle blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        pics or it didnt happen

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Look for her mugshot, she's prolly still in prison. I got rid of all the ones i had.

Comment

Theres a group of them that live off of clifford. A friend of mine started doing landscaping for them one summer. He did one of their yards and then the other 20-30(not over exaggerating)families hired him. He had one lady that would duck out of the bill all the time and expect more work. He had an argument with her and she told him that he'd better do hers for free or he wont have any business with any of them again. He tought he was going to call her bluff until no one with deal with him again. They live there and they travel around and do those crappy black top road job you see that last about a week. Then they change the company name and hire some different people to "manage". That way it looks like a total different company. They've lived in the same area for a long time so they dont make good gypsy's. There area is in the triangle of Clifford, Legacy, and N Academy blv.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              Theres a group of them that live off of clifford. A friend of mine started doing landscaping for them one summer. He did one of their yards and then the other 20-30(not over exaggerating)families hired him. He had one lady that would duck out of the bill all the time and expect more work. He had an argument with her and she told him that he'd better do hers for free or he wont have any business with any of them again. He tought he was going to call her bluff until no one with deal with him again. They live there and they travel around and do those crappy black top road job you see that last about a week. Then they change the company name and hire some different people to "manage". That way it looks like a total different company. They've lived in the same area for a long time so they dont make good gypsy's. There area is in the triangle of Clifford, Legacy, and N Academy blv.
              I grew up over there. There have always been a shit ton. My best guess on the landscapers were the Roscoe's? Dad and three sons?
              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

It's not gypsy traveler. Gypsies and travelers are two different groups. Both love to dabble in any sort of crimes/fraud that they can get involved in. That group in White Settlement has been over there forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Was her pussy perry winkle blue?
                  Did she live in a caravan?

Comment

I deliver to the qt there. I hate seeing all those little shits heads if there car went over a mountain no lost of life IMO
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Yup. There's a new Mercedes with punk teenage kids that has been flying through intersections on Clifford, doing donuts in the middle and hauling ass. During Spring/Summer most of them leave and they come back for Fall/Winter.

Comment

gypsy, dam ( there's a comma ). i use to live down by Nelson grocery store way back. surprising how developed that area is getting. there was not much there before.

Comment

They own that silver dollar saloon off cherry ln. It's true all young kids with 60k cars

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            Did she live in a caravan?
                            planet caravan.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              Stopped at the gas station near White Settlement and Clifford a few minutes ago. Ther was a group of about 15-20 kids all running. Probably 5-6 were young kids and the older ones were probably 16-18 years old. The guy getting gas next to me said...."Those are the damn gypsy kids. Their parents just let them run wild all hours of the day". I asked him, "Gypsy travlers, in Fort Worth, really?" He told me, "watch for all the high dollar cars running around with blue Woodhouse Auto dealer plates on the front, and that is the them/parents". Which is funny because I have seen probably 3-4 of those cars in the last couple of days.

Gypsies....in Texas.....who would have thunk it?

You're lucky your car still had wheels on it when you were ready to leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X