Kaufman county DA and his wife murdered in home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaufman county DA and his wife murdered in home

@NBCDFW: RT @RayVilleda: #BREAKING: sources tell me Kaufman Co DA and wife murdered in their home. @nbcdfw

Wasnt the assistant DA killed in front of the courthouse recently?

Comment

ADA killed in January.

Comment

Wow. Whatever case this is involving I'd drop all charges.

Comment

Wow! I wonder what this all stems from. Maybe a big meth bust or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            Wow! I wonder what this all stems from. Maybe a big meth bust or something like that?
            I'd lean more toward Cartel related case. They just don't GAF.

Comment

Who knows. Either one person or a group tight enough to keep quiet, even with a large reward.

Also heard they were looking at ties to the Colorado chief of prisons murder.

Comment

I just read another news article that the gun used to shoot the DA was also used to kill the executive director of Colorado prisons in Denver. There's some crazy shit going on with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  I'd lean more toward Cartel related case. They just don't GAF.
                  Could be cartel stuff...Kaufman county is right off of 20, so I can see how it could be in the path of some cartel business.

Comment

The Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife were found dead in their home Saturday night, police say.

Investigators with the Kaufman County Sheriff's Department confirmed the deaths to NBC 5 Saturday night, but had little else to say in the early stages of the investigation.

Police have not said when the couple was found, how they were found or if they have any leads in the case. Additionally, investigators have not yet confirmed how the couple died.

Additionally, investigators have also not said whether the murders are connected to the slaying of Kaufman County assistant district attorney Mark Hasse, who was gunned down on his way to work in January.

With regard to Hasse's murder, McLelland said at the time that Hasse was a really, really good man and that he was an excellent friend and spectacular prosecutor who wouldn't be easily replaced.* He added that Hasse was a man who was well aware of the dangers associated with being a prosecutor.

While addressing the media Jan. 31, McLelland also warned Hasse's killer(s) "I hope that the people that did this are watching. Because we're very confident that we're gonna find you, pull you out of whatever hole you're in, bring you back and let the people of Kaufman County prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law."

To date, no arrests have been made in connection with Hasse's murder.

Photo Credit: Kaufman County

Comment

Feds will be involved now.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                        Could be cartel stuff...Kaufman county is right off of 20, so I can see how it could be in the path of some cartel business.
                        The article I read was a link from Facebook. There was speculation in the comments to it that it was linked to an Aryan case that the county wouldn't back down from.

That's just what was posted, I have no idea how accurate that is.

Comment

Damn, that's some crazy stuff.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Kind of scary seeing this is in my own town. Crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                              I just read another news article that the gun used to shoot the DA was also used to kill the executive director of Colorado prisons in Denver. There's some crazy shit going on with this one.
                              Ive been trying to find where the linked they gun in both the Kaufman and Colorado murder?

Comment

Working...
                              X